This made me smile 2.0

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
I don’t watch any talent shows when they’re on. But, this.....THIS actually made me tear up and made me smile.

The world is a cruel cruel place and yes we all have our own BS to deal with. But remember, there’s always someone else out there with a tougher plight and more difficult road ahead of them that is taking life one stride at a time.

This is KODI LEE...he’s blind & autistic and simply an incredible inspiration for everyone out there who doesn’t think they can do “it”.

https://youtu.be/pDPdRYF7hTQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing PKorf, I really appreciate it! What a great way to start off my day.

It's amazing when we look at someone's abilities, and not their disabilities, what great things can be accomplished!

Just saw that last night. His website (kodileerocks.com) has some cool gigs as well

My wife works with special needs kids as well and will be showing this in class today I think, a really awesome inspiration!

I just get amazed on how the brain works.. autism affects his cognition, thought processing, and speech, but when he taps into that musical part of the brain it's like there's no other "issues".. and his ability to learn to play the piano when blind is just awesome as well! I hope they show more of his backstory.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Loved it! Thanks for posting.

I don’t watch any talent shows when they’re on. But, this.....THIS actually made me tear up and made me smile.

The world is a cruel cruel place and yes we all have our own BS to deal with. But remember, there’s always someone else out there with a tougher plight and more difficult road ahead of them that is taking life one stride at a time.

This is KODI LEE...he’s blind & autistic and simply an incredible inspiration for everyone out there who doesn’t think they can do “it”.

https://youtu.be/pDPdRYF7hTQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife was telling me a out this last night. A truly incredible story and makes me feel like I’m not even close to reaching my potential.

I am, literally, in tears right now. Music has always been a huge part of my life and, musically, two things can bring me to tears: a violin, and the singing voice.

This young man's amazing ability to use music to tap into his potential is off the charts heart warming. So sad that music, and the arts in general, are being put on the back burner or phased out completely in our school systems. The potential unleashed by art is boundless.

I watched this early today and he is amazing!! Very moving performance!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Glad everyone enjoyed it as much as I did

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Much like the one PKorf posted above, this one also made me a bit emotional. Sad that a kid of 11 has experienced cancer and bullying. However, he has overcome, and has a amazing talent. It's worth a watch, IMO.

https://youtu.be/BmFukQHrmmk

Still an amazing story to me

Good shar thanks for spreading some positivity!

Absolutely...any word on what he is doing now?
I think I read somewhere that he was planning on doing some Vegas stuff, private events, etc. kid made himself a career out of one chance he got and a whole heck of a lot of hurdles that he not only doesn’t see but never bothered him at all. Pretty special

I think I read somewhere that he was planning on doing some Vegas stuff, private events, etc. kid made himself a career out of one chance he got and a whole heck of a lot of hurdles that he not only doesn’t see but never bothered him at all. Pretty special
I remember watching in complete awe of how amazing he is! Phenomenal! I run across it from time to time on the internet and watch it every time.

I also like this video where a fan sings with Michael Buble!

Still an amazing story to me

Thank you for bringing this back up. It is a great reminder there are others that are going through soo much, but can still find their happiness and be successful at what they do. It also is a great reminder to not judge someone based on appearance, disability or anything else. Amazing people come in all shapes and sizes and we need to appreciate those that are different instead of judging them.

Back