2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Well I guess Men's Health was wrong:

f6f9503a5ff9174dd63a9a36fda9378c.jpg

if only people knew of our Step Brothers moment when we talked picks pre-show.

Or new about our picks during the show...

We've entered hour six of the Spieth/Dechambeau group.

Or new about our picks during the show...

yeah that too. Neubarth knows, why doesn't anyone else?

We've entered hour six of the Spieth/Dechambeau group.

I thought you were kidding. My god, why would you put this group out early to start the tournament? Make them go late late on purpose, forget the draw

think about this, 19 degrees difference in lie angle from Mward's irons.
Must look like a field hockey stick.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I thought you were kidding. My god, why would you put this group out early to start the tournament? Make them go late late on purpose, forget the draw

I love them cutting from that group to Sneds. Who just steps up and hits the ball.

Rose back -3

Man, what shoes is Keegan rocking today?

I don't think thats right. Didn't they go off at 9:48? If so, aren't we a bit over 5 hours?

f684204e98c2c3f54ed7c3c91a1673aa.jpg

All the students are gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they a hole or two behind? Doesn't appear so. Looks like everyone is taking their time today. A 5 hr. plus round is status quo for this tournament no matter what.

Does it lead off with Ernie?

Fowler was the talk first here in Canada, followed by Ernie. My eyes are bleeding after watching that again.

Ok have to get ready for leaque. We start at 4. DVR set and I'll catch up here later.

Good chance at birdie coming up to finish out. That's a great approach.

I don't think thats right. Didn't they go off at 9:48? If so, aren't we a bit over 5 hours?

I looked at it wrong, thought it said 8:48. It's just felt like 6hrs.

Back