New Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

Is the truvis supposed to help seeing the ball in the air or when it is in the grass???

I can maybe understand being better in the air but not so sure about grass.

I like the color scheme. I'll give these a shot when I run out of Duo Urethane.

Just picked up a dozen of these and really looking forward to trying them out tomorrow. Love putting with the red and white ones so I'm excited for the new color combo.

Phil was playing these during the Par 3 tournament. Wonder of he will play them during the tournament rounds. Guess we will see tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Phil was playing these during the Par 3 tournament. Wonder of he will play them during the tournament rounds. Guess we will see tomorrow.

I think all the Callaway players were using them during the par 3. I'd be surprised if any of them played them during the tournament itself, but you never know.

He was the only one of the Callaway staffers I saw using them during the Par 3 tournament and I saw almost everyone of the staffers.

He was the only one of the Callaway staffers I saw using them during the Par 3 tournament and I saw almost everyone of the staffers.

Watson was using one I think.

It doesn't bother me, I'd game it

Have to admit it... I game all three versions.
39204ae9514e32c29371adb69120d86e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would play these if doing so meant the ol' foot-wedge was legal. "Oh no, I forgot it wasn't really a soccer ball..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That color scheme would get me to try them out. So my vote is thumbs up.

By the way, what does OG mean when someone talks about a previous version?

I don't much care what the link says. I was there. Watson played the white Truvis, Mickelson played the yellow and black and that was it. Grace, Kisner, Player, and a few others that had Callaway equipment weren't playing the colored Truvis. Now maybe by the time they reached #8 they had switched back, but I paid very close attention. It is hard to miss even if you aren't paying attention and I was.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to getting a dozen for sure. I already use the Chrome Soft in yellow so I think these should do just fine.

Love them, once I run through the previous version of the Chrome Softs I will be switching to these.

Oh I am a fan. Cant wait to try these out

Like it a lot. Looks like Gary Player hit the ceremonial shot with it as well! Will definitely be picking a box up.

Its been talked about for a while, so what do you guys think about the new Truvis color?

I like the new colors better than the red & white. May give them a go again this year, but they'll be hard pressed to knock out the RX.

Really want to give these a try. Maybe I'll be able to keep my head down and focus on the ball

That color scheme would get me to try them out. So my vote is thumbs up.

By the way, what does OG mean when someone talks about a previous version?
I use it to differentiate the first Chrome Soft ball with Truvis and the new/improved Chrome Soft ball with Truvis.

I wish Phil or one of the Callaway Staffers was gaming this in the Masters this week.

Actually just did chipping drills and picked one black mark to focus on. Helped or seemed to. Love these

Back