2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Rickie going from bad to terrible.

Dean and I talked about Matsuyama quite a bit. We both thought he would do well. I think he has a strong chance if he starts hot.

+1 isnt going to be bad by the end of today. Hes losing ground for sure because hes playing in the better scoring conditions but we already saw it earlier he can turn it around fast

He could be losing more shots on 13.

he should have made both of his picks before he let you jump in and pick Bubba lol

sounds like a him problem to me. Of course I could have just taken the 2 picks right then and there too.

Rickie seems a bit rushed

Dean and I talked about Matsuyama quite a bit. We both thought he would do well. I think he has a strong chance if he starts hot.

we did. I get the feeling once he breaks through with a major, he will add a few more.

sounds like a him problem to me. Of course I could have just taken the 2 picks right then and there too.
Is it funny that most probably think were having an inside conversation?

we did. I get the feeling once he breaks through with a major, he will add a few more.

Im with you. He is so smooth out there and has a complete game.

Is it funny that most probably think were having an inside conversation?

Funny, Sad, Disappointing. Oh well #THPRadio

Doesn't help when the announcers stress that the player (Fowler) needs to slow down. I understand not rushing, but no need to slow down to a snails pace.

lol the only thing i have access to right now is the scoreboard so please excuse me

Laying 6 and still has 12-15 feet left.

I love how Bryson DeChambeau just takes a look at it, walks up and hits it. He could probably play a round in 3 hours.

Geez he just ran that one by ten feet on 13. Fowler is looking to #14 already. He's taken the last 4 shots in from of his playing partners.

is there a group between Fowler's group & Speith's group?

I love how Bryson DeChambeau just takes a look at it, walks up and hits it. He could probably play a round in 3 hours.

He is actually really deliberate, but as soon as he gets his trigger, he goes.
The cool part is, he knows it and has been working on it. Its clear its working today.

Rickie what the heck?!

Last edited:
I love the conversations between player and caddie

As I watch Cheng Jen, I'm not impressed with his action. It seems a little jerky
I thought the same thing, just guessing here but I'm thinking nerves are getting the better of him.

Back