2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

agree. The amazing thing is that he's had some good finishes here. But that's what a dark horse is supposed to be isn't it?

Good finishes in past years. I don't think he's quite playing at that level anymore.

Rickie, why don't you just take the rest of the day off friend. Not your day.

You can't win it on day one, but Rickie is surely showing how to lose it.

Els +6 on hole one? Wtf!!

Don't worry, those are the same as the McDonalds Apple Pies.

Call it whatever you want, it's made with Apple, cinnamon, dough, and it's delicious.

Good finishes in past years. I don't think he's quite playing at that level anymore.

Rickie, why don't you just take the rest of the day off friend. Not your day.

does this mean anyone who said Fowler was a good pick is wrong?

Love seeing Watson sporting Callaway

Enjoyed watching him play Amen Corner and 15/16 via the online coverage. Watson was my favorite golfer growing-up, so this being his last Masters is a bummer, but it had to happen at some point. I expect he might become one of the ceremonial starters.

One handed swing from Jordan and it's right in the middle of the fairway on 13. At first I thought he snapped it into the trees or something based on that reaction.

He pouts about shots all the time that end up within 10 feet of the flag. He's very animated.

It's making me regret taking him over Rory.

I mean, it was a good pick before he actually teed it up :alien:

Els +6 on hole one? Wtf!!

all putting too. Chipped, up and then disaster struck. At least according to Masters shot tracking. Feel bad for the man.

Call it whatever you want, it's made with Apple, cinnamon, dough, and it's delicious.

I read this as "Im picking these up and bringing them over to THP HQ"...haha

I love how everyone is trashing Folwer like they've never had a string of bad holes in a meaningless round. Give the guy a break.

Enjoyed watching him play Amen Corner and 15/16 via the online coverage. Watson was my favorite golfer growing-up, so this being his last Masters is a bummer, but it had to happen at some point. I expect he might become one of the ceremonial starters.

...and right now is playing better than Rickie!

all putting too. Chipped, up and then disaster struck. At least according to Masters shot tracking. Feel bad for the man.
I do too, only because I know how it feels.

Did masters.com turn off Picture-In-Picture?

I love how everyone is trashing Folwer like they've never had a string of bad holes in a meaningless round. Give the guy a break.

I'm sitting at home behind a computer on a weekday, it's my duty.

Casey with the dart on #13

I hope he brings like 40 of them next week

There's that THP translator again. That sounds like a good idea, 3 tv's vs 1.

I'm trying to stay away from this thread so I could watch when I got home but could t resist. Looks like one of my picks is doing well.

Spieth with a dart of his own.

Back