I am a huge Rtic fan, I have 2 of the 30 oz. models myself

I have a Yeti 20 oz. and an RTIC 30 oz. Unless one absolutely MUST have the YETI logo on his/her cup, the RTIC is every bit as great, but half the cost.

I have a Yeti 20 oz. and an RTIC 30 oz. Unless one absolutely MUST have the YETI logo on his/her cup, the RTIC is every bit as great, but half the cost.

Answered my question before I could even ask it,RTIC it is for me! Thanks dude.

I'm thinking I need one of these for the golf bag this summer.

827dc10c00d51782cdb0d950c8158464.jpg

95d4ff58691d0ac612771a4e56cdbaec.jpg

Klean Kanteen = made in USA and are awesome plus the have different cap options

So I just bought two of the RTIC 20oz tumlers. I could not resist when you can get two for the price of one Yeti. Hell I am getting old the non-brand works for me. Cool left town a while ago. Free shipping and no tax. I drive an hour each way to work. I figure coffee in the morning and water going home.

0731c7b13692df06aff527b55a048c20.jpg
Ok they shipped quickly. Now to see how they keep the coffee hot and the ice cubes cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0731c7b13692df06aff527b55a048c20.jpg
Ok they shipped quickly. Now to see how they keep the coffee hot and the ice cubes cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been eyeing one as a cost effective replacement, can't wait to hear how it works for you, no doubt it has to work better than the Tervis I'm using now!

I've been eyeing one as a cost effective replacement, can't wait to hear how it works for you, no doubt it has to work better than the Tervis I'm using now!

Stop eyeing and start buying.

So apparently Wal-Mart now carries a stainless tumbler under the Ozark name (when you can find them in stock - sold out online as well). The 30 oz is $9.97.00 and the 20 oz is $7.97. I saw a review comparing the Yeti and the Ozark and the two were very similar in nature. So, if you can find it on the shelf at Wal-Mart give those a try. Worth the $10.00 investment to compare for yourself.

I bought an RTIC coolster and lowball that have surprised me, I'm a fan and will be bringing them to clubclash.

Gonna grab a few RTIC Coolster's for my groomsman and put some nice custom decals on them!

Im up to 20 oz. and 30 oz. Ramblers; a Rambler Low Ball; and now an 18 oz. water bottle. I think I'm set.

Im up to 20 oz. and 30 oz. Ramblers; a Rambler Low Ball; and now an 18 oz. water bottle. I think I'm set.

I've got the 30 and the low ball. The low ball is really good for a night cap like drink. Probably would be better with a lid but I didn't think to grab one for it.

I've got the 30 and the low ball. The low ball is really good for a night cap like drink. Probably would be better with a lid but I didn't think to grab one for it.
Funny enough, I toss an oversize ice cub in it and fill it with water on my way to bed at night. Even without a top, the ice is still there when I wake up.

But I agree, it's REALLY good for a little Jameson on the rocks.

You won't be disappointed. Even paying $6 more for the kid that closes is cheaper than the yeti

Yeti yeti yeti

Funny enough, I toss an oversize ice cub in it and fill it with water on my way to bed at night. Even without a top, the ice is still there when I wake up.

But I agree, it's REALLY good for a little Jameson on the rocks.

I usually don't put a lot of ice in my drinks and our ice cubes are a ehh size. Either way, keeps my drink cold when I need it since it's primarily the Jameson cup

So far it is pretty awesome. I put ice and water in it before I left work. I live an hour away. It had not melted any four hours later. I get up early to work out. Cant wait to put coffee in it.

Last thought since it is getting weird. This cup is cool, no COLD. and has been since I emptied the last of the HOT coffee late this morning. RTIC is a +1

Who are you going through for the customization?
Gonna buy some high quality vinyl decals from an Etsy seller and put them on myself. As much as I would love to have them laser etched, it's just not very cost effective.

Gonna buy some high quality vinyl decals from an Etsy seller and put them on myself. As much as I would love to have them laser etched, it's just not very cost effective.

Gotcha I looked at some of the laser etching and the going rate seemed like $10 extra per cup some were higher though.

I have the Yeti Colster and it is amazing - keeps both bottles and cans super cold down to the last sip!

Will be looking at the RTIC line soon....

I have the Yeti Colster and it is amazing - keeps both bottles and cans super cold down to the last sip!

Will be looking at the RTIC line soon....
I just got the RTIC version and it's awesome.

The RTIC has worked great so far!

Saw a bunch of the RTIC stuff when I stopped at Buc-ees, being that my dad is a big YETI guys I have used the tumbler, colster, and two of the coolers that he has, and these things look identical.

I will definitely be looking into grabbing some RTIC stuff.

Back