2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I like being agreed with... And I think it's going to happen a lot with that one.

With limited swings with this one I have no doubt it will be liked.

I'm pretty sure nobody has asked this yet.... And might be a silly question, but will "the darkness" from pxg make an appearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the list, the fact that it has not been mentioned once in this thread, i am going with titleist d2 as the sleeper (if this is coming) with the nike vapor pro in 2nd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just flew back into Miami tonight. Been a long day and looks like I missed quite a bit here.
As for which clubs I think will surprise me, the Srixon 355 and the Cleveland are the two year I really don't know much about. Looking forward to the. The JGR is the most intriguing to me, but I hit that last weekend and really liked it. The Callaway XR had been highly praised, so there is another I can't wait for.
I guess that means I will be surprised by just about all of them. The JGR is the only one that I've actually even seen.

I'm pretty sure nobody has asked this yet.... And might be a silly question, but will "the darkness" from pxg make an appearance?

Highly unlikely, I would imagine.

Highly unlikely, I would imagine.

Me to unfortunately, but one could hope, would be fun hitting a driver I will never be able to own or probably see again

I have avoided the temptation to go to the store and hit everything. What do you guys think? Should I have some clue to what is out there that I like, or should I just roll in blind and learn on the fly?

I've taken a couple swings with the Great Big Bertha. I think that's it as far as my experience with these drivers.

I'm not trying to hit anything before next weekend. I want to go in blind and see how everything works.

I've hit a few. Hahahaha

Even then, I plan on hitting them all at ClubClash, after all, numbers don't lie.

Question for participants.

What driver do you think you will be that unsung hero that less people are talking about, but coming out has your attention?

I'm thinking one of the Wilson offerings could surprise a lot of folks. Agree with JGR as well.

What driver do you think you will be that unsung hero that less people are talking about, but coming out has your attention?
W/S F5 Driver.

For me it is the Bridgestone JGR.

I blame tapatalk. Can't find JB's initial post.

I don't have a particular driver that I'm interested in hitting. For the first time in years, I really don't know much about the current set of drivers. It'll be interesting to see how they perform.

Nike
Cobra
Callaway
TaylorMade
Ping
XXIO
Srixon
Bridgestone
Mizuno
Titleist
Wilson

All confirmed for Club Clash
More to come.
Here's the list originally posted!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No one has mentioned it, but looking forward to hitting the Ping G.

Here's the list originally posted!

I can't believe I forgot Tour Edge on there too.

Oooh

Those have always been a sneaky favorite at demo days in the past.

Things are getting busy up in here

5934bfc56980b4ebaea89a210a246b8e.jpg

Ooooo interesting

I really need this one to be here already.

I love seeing that a 3rd of the participants will get a driver of their choosing, but it also means 2/3 won't. :banghead: At least my driving is coming around some now so maybe I will get lucky. LOL

This time next week will be at the airport waiting to get on the plane. Excited for this event to get here

Back