2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

If Bryson finishes high how does that affect the fantasy league $$&? He gets nothing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Bryson finishes high how does that affect the fantasy league $$&? He gets nothing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. This week. Next week you start getting money for him.

Why can't Bryson ground his club into the grass for this chip?

Looked like there was a yellow line denoting a water hazard all around the bank.

Phil needs that putter to heat up a bit if he wants to make the weekend.

So close for Bryson!!!

I love how these dudes are on the clock, yet they've continued to shove coverage of them down our throats.

Leader of the tournament. Low am, who happens to be T2. Casey is T6. Why wouldn't they show it?

Rose with a big Ole pull there. That won't be fun....

Nice reception for Watson

Leader of the tournament. Low am, who happens to be T2. Casey is T6. Why wouldn't they show it?

No problem with them showing the group, but there's a lot of shots on the course that we're not seeing that could be shown while we're waiting for Spieth to decide what he's doing.

Hideki with the all around good putt. Haha.

Pretty sure that touched every inch of the cup.

I know it's been said in here and on THP Radio but man when Matsuyama learns how to win he's going to be scary good

Casey getting a little chirpy on 14. That was amusing

Haha. Paul Casey "If Jordan would stop swinging his club around".

This thread has become the XYZ player is so slow thread.

Lots of good golf being played out there today. Bryson is a force to be reckoned with

I know it's been said in here and on THP Radio but man when Matsuyama learns how to win he's going to be scary good

Whats #THPRadio?

The two chip shots from there would agree.
Yeah that's not the side you want to miss on today. Short sided and it all runs away.

LOL "tell Jordan to stop swinging his club around".

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back