2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

if Jordan keeps putting like he is ... look out! He could run away with it

That is how you win majors. That par save by Spieth is about his third today that is all world.

absolutely.

LMAO, the Els video is priceless. The one time I'm confident saying I could be a pro on a golf hole.

My picks are 2 under and 3 under and haven't finished the front yet. Looking good

Just saw Els. Yikes. Looks like that putter needs to take a swim.

Uh oh ... Jason Day -3 thru 5.

hey look, Mahan inside 10 feet for birdie on 7.

absolutely.

Looking back at his round he has 3 holes that could have easily been bogey and one amazing lucky save where the ball should/could have gone into the water. His scorecard has no bogeys. That is freaking huge and crazy good play.

Day, Sneds and Kuch looking solid so far. Keep it up boys.

So ready for full coverage to start.

Back after some corporate lunch nonsense. Looks like some craziness while I was out - that series of putts be Els was brutal to watch.

Wow has this wind picked up.

The Sloth with a solid shot there at 17.

after how he played last year, it's good to see Charlie Hoffman get off to a good start. In the clubhouse at -1.

ddec, now I have 2 as Rory is under par too.

and another missed putt.

yup. Man his iron game has been on point. The putter not so much. Hopefully that 3 putt from 6 didn't get in his head. But a tap in 4, not a bad thing.

yup. Man his iron game has been on point. The putter not so much. Hopefully that 3 putt from 6 didn't get in his head. But a tap in 4, not a bad thing.

Got him in a blind draw last night, so I'm a big fan this week. Solid so far.

ddec, now I have 2 as Rory is under par too.

if only people knew of our Step Brothers moment when we talked picks pre-show.

Back