What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging in the closet for short sleeve polos, I found the linksoul I picked up last year. I had forgotten about it. The last time I wore a short sleeve was Oct 2015. Wore it today. Nice material, great colors, slim fit. Love it. Sort of like buying a new shirt!

Wore my chase 54 shirt today. It was very comfortable and light. No odor issues and good moisture wicking

Jman, your guys at Matte Gray came up with this, will it be on your head later this month?

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-05%20at%204.26.50%20AM.png

I need new shorts and that's going to get expensive. I've lost weight and my old shorts don't fit. Taking some to the tailor to see if they can be taken in before I buy

I need new shorts and that's going to get expensive. I've lost weight and my old shorts don't fit. Taking some to the tailor to see if they can be taken in before I buy

I did that and had pretty good success.
Nordstrom Rack had a slew of Millar shorts for under $39 including 3 pairs I picked up for $27 each.

I'm there with you. I'm straight up grain bagging. Which I'll continue to do till I reach my fighting weight

Jman, your guys at Matte Gray came up with this, will it be on your head later this month?

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-05%20at%204.26.50%20AM.png

Any one who wore that would be a target for me on the golf course

Nordstrom Rack had a slew of Millar shorts for under $39 including 3 pairs I picked up for $27 each.

The deals you get are almost worth the flight when I'm ready to rebuild a skinnier wardrobe

The deals you get are almost worth the flight when I'm ready to rebuild your house with GolferGal

Sorry, it made me laugh....FIFY.

Hahaha nah she's killing it! Enabling the boss!

Hahaha nah she's killing it! Enabling the boss!

There are 2 that I am not sure we can tackle without expertise. We shall see.

I'll take a them to the tailor and see what can be done. Regardless, I think a trip to Nordstrom Rack is needed regardless.

I'm there with you. I'm straight up grain bagging. Which I'll continue to do till I reach my fighting weight

I wish I could do that, but it drives me nuts with the waste bunching up in the waist. It feels sloppy and I feel like everyone is staring at me. lol

I'll take a them to the tailor and see what can be done. Regardless, I think a trip to Nordstrom Rack is needed regardless.

I wish I could do that, but it drives me nuts with the waste bunching up in the waist. It feels sloppy and I feel like everyone is staring at me. lol

There is that. But I'm not spending money for a couple month fix. Once I get close to the target I'll start picking up some items. As far as people looking.....I'm to old to give a crap about that anymore

I've been wanting this LinkSoul hat for a while.. I don't wear hats often and never cared for flat bills, but I still like this. Been backordered forever but stays it will be available 4/15. Tempted to go ahead and order.

LS842_hegr_z.jpg

I like that hat, looks like the California flag.

My UA Match Play pants showed up yesterday. Insanely comfortable, and highly recommended!

Not that I need another hat, but thinking of picking this guy up

1mk134-0cst-2_1.jpg

This day made me want to buy something. So I went with clothes. It hasn't helped.

814160701_BadgeShort_DENPN.jpg

814260701_BadgeShort.jpg

814160601.jpg

814260601_BadgePant_MGPS.jpg

Digging the almost corduroy look of those bottom pants, Jman.

I just bought a Travis Mathew hat.

Still didn't help.

Nike classic 99 fitted hat in white. A few of the Nike guys are wearing them today and it looks sweet!!

I just bought a Travis Mathew hat.

Still didn't help.

Keep the head up, man. Not to say the most cliche thing ever, but everything happens for a reason even when it feels like the world is falling in on you.

Ugh, my credit card couldn't handle that.

Some good stuff down at UA Monroe. nike and adidas suuuucked. Had to go online for adidas pant fix.

they intrigued me enough to go for them. Stretch material and waist bands are solid!

We stopped there Monday on our way home I couldn't find anything that was a steal.

d0a73067f3334794530d0bc41e123781.jpg

More on these later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back