Win a dozen Chrome Soft X w/ Triple Track

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
To pay it forward from the Odyssey Experience I wanted to run a contest for someone to win a dozen Chrome Soft X w/ triple track.

I tweeted about using a blast sensor and a stroke lab putter with pictures of the results.

To win all you have to do is go to the tweet, give it a like, follow both me and Odyssey Golf, tag a friend that you think would like to read about Odyssey Stroke Lab.

Here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/fflmaster/status/1133787220224159745?s=21

If you like my post in the Odyssey Stroke Lab thread, you get an additional entry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To pay it forward from the Odyssey Experience I wanted to run a contest for someone to win a dozen Chrome Soft X w/ triple track.

I tweeted about using a blast sensor and a stroke lab putter with pictures of the results.

To win all you have to do is go to the tweet, give it a like, follow both me and Odyssey Golf, tag a friend that you think would like to read about Odyssey Stroke Lab.

Here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/fflmaster/status/1133787220224159745?s=21

If you like my post in the Odyssey Stroke Lab thread, you get an additional entry.

Awesome gesture! I’m in!

thanks for the kind gesture. Also bigger thanks for the review of items and the in depth analysis for the putter using data.

Thanks for a chance. The data was really cool to see.

I'm in

Nice gesture fuffle! I'm in.

Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Only keeping this contest open till End of Friday.

Great gesture on some very impressive data.

Very generous gesture, I’m in!

Thanks for the awesome contest and gesture!

This is awesome! So cool to see something quantifiable and thanks for the contest! Entered on Twitter! Fingers crossed lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm in! Awesome gesture, man! Thanks for the opportunity.

Just a couple more hours for this contest.

I will pull the winner tomorrow and post.

Thanks for playing

I want to congratulate @campilobaxter for winning the Chrome Soft X w/ triple track.

Thanks everyone for playing.

I want to congratulate @campilobaxter for winning the Chrome Soft X w/ triple track.

Thanks everyone for playing.

I'm so stoked!! Thanks fuffle!!!

Congrats

Nice win congrats.

Congrats!

Congratulations! It’s a fantastic ball.

Great work by Fuffle to keep knocking it out of the park in here. Congrats, they are damn good balls.

Look what showed up today! As always, THPers go above and beyond. As if a dozen of the newest balls weren't enough, @fufflemaster threw in some awesome extras! Thanks again! I'm going to get these all out to the course this week.

7ffb37273754999548213a99e67f9812.jpg
83ff883a5d45021e3513d573d90e2c13.jpg
b7a8adb3bce53d32f68efc0152134c49.jpg
736e79c0dc6a8d8fe1f1b07a4ab72c85.jpg
c7262a70dfba3e2e70da3961e90f45c5.jpg

Back