what do you hit better irons or woods/ driver?

Hard to say as I have room for improvement with both. If I had to pick one I'd say woods simply because I'm OK with the results much more often than with irons.

Irons. It's not even close.

I'd say my driver is more consistent. In the last two rounds I've been hitting my irons pretty good too.

what do you hit better irons or woods/ driver?

Very nice on the FIR %! I haven't done that in...maybe ever. Always long, rarely consistently straight.

Thanks my last round in Florida I went 14/14 it's been awesome to be in the short stuff. Something has clicked with the big stick and I'm enjoying it.

Today was 10/12 with driver and 2/2 with 3wd. I'm extatic with the way the woods are going.

Irons all day long. My back yard is a 90 yard long field with a flag and I can hit various irons to the flag or chip various distances around the yard. Practice makes per.... well, better.

Being a sweeper, i tend to hit my woods better when my swing is off a bit.

At the moment I'd have to say driver and wedges. I recently started playing again this year after 3 years off due to a herniated disc. My first 5 rounds were on a holiday to Portugal and I was hitting driver well but all the long/mid irons terrible. I think if I'd been able to re-tee the ball where the drive landed I'd probably have posted a decent score. Having said that I'd have scored better if I'd hit driver then wedges up to the hole instead of topping my irons 40-50 yards down the fairway all the time!!

Irons. Probably the part of my game I'm most confident in, currently.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would say without a doubt that recently my iron game has been way better then my wood game. I think I have just become way more comfortable with my new swing. I think the woods game will come along eventually. Well, that's the plan anyways.

Driver. As long as I maintain 80% on the swing, it's on the cut stuff 90% of the time. If I get antsy and swing harder, not so much. Hit the irons good, just the driver is automatic with the 80% swing, Cobra King F6 reg shaft, 10.5, heavier weight forward.

My iron game is much better than the woods. BUT, no part of my game is outstanding.

Back