The Official Biggest Loser Contest Part 6

I definitely want in on round 2. Saw good results in the last one and want to keep it going.

I exceeded my last goal, so I think I will sit this one out ... plus I think my will kill me if I kept skipping dinner all the time.

I'm in again, should have a little more support on the home front this time. My wife is doing one at her work too so I won't drive her crazy with the constant reminder of how poorly we eat at times.

My goal this time around isn't as lofty as my last one as I don't have as much to lose now. I'm going to shoot for a 15lb loss this go round, that would put me around the weight I graduated HS at. Thanks again Mike for organizing and double thanks for not going through the end of June. The 10 anniversary trip to Jamaica at the end of June would be a miserable failure for me in this contest, no way I could behave myself out of the country.

was traveling and did not see this. Can I be in again?

Mike,
did not get weight in. will skip this time

Missed this thread earlier, count me in though

Looking forward to finding out who I'll be teamed with. Gotta knock some of these lbs off.

ok so we have 25 in for this round, will be 5 teams of 5, popped them into a team maker site and heres what we have:

[h=3]Team 1[/h]
  • CAA_Beat
  • The Milk Man
  • Jcurtis2010
  • Musicmaster6921
  • Grins
[h=3]Team 2[/h]
  • OITW
  • KortneyV
  • V. Man
  • Gunner
  • Rambler
[h=3]Team 3[/h]
  • Greggdrews
  • Tanker337
  • Kutros
  • mcrobertsjmac32
  • Sweethebs
[h=3]Team 4[/h]
  • Leftysean
  • T2GRN18
  • mikedean441
  • Woody_74
  • Amsmith61
[h=3]Team 5[/h]
  • So-illhacker
  • Nappy
  • Tleishman34
  • G-Rex
  • Stribs

Good luck everybody. I decided to sit this one out. Have a lot of work travel coming up that will have me missing weigh in days.

Let's go Team 3!

Team2!!! Should we be Bon Bon Bon this time?

I don't see my name in there, but if it's even teams otherwise, no worries.

I don't see my name in there, but if it's even teams otherwise, no worries.

oh dangit I knew I was missing someone, I'll add ya no problem at all since its % based

Stressful week at work, so stress eating...

Fantastic

Last workout of the weekend hoping the scale is generous in the am

If the weight is what it was this morning, going to be up slightly. But I feel like I'm on track, so the numbers will eventually be there.

Last workout of the weekend hoping the scale is generous in the am

I'm getting on the treadmill in just a bit, plus another session as soon as I get up tomorrow. We'll see what the scale says afterwards.

EDIT: If nothing else, I had a really solid several days of nutrition, and got off my a$$ and started getting some exercise, again, other than just playing/walking golf. I expect to lose 15+ pounds during this session.

Oh crap this is going to be a bad week, but I'll get it back team....I had it in my mind this was a layoff week.....

Oh crap this is going to be a bad week, but I'll get it back team....I had it in my mind this was a layoff week.....

I was wishing it was a layoff week, but knew it wasn't. Haven't had a bad week with the diet, but, don't feel like I've lost anything. We'll see in the morning. HaHa

Back