Big Max Blade Push Cart Review

I had the chance to unfold, attach a bag, detach a bag, and refold The Blade last spring during our local demo weekend. It was easy to manipulate and felt solid. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts now that it's finally golfing season where you live.

P.S. Is your "caddy" as willing to push a mower as a pushcart??

Definitely solid, isn't it? I'm impressed how secure the bag is. Doesn't budge at all.

As for the boy, his mom still thinks he'll cut a limb off if he plays with the mower. She's probably right, but I'd be willing to take the gamble.

The bag shifting around is a pet peeve of mine. With The Blade the bag was very securely attached and when jiggling it around it didn't slip at all.

Happy I found this thread. So much good info here Hawk. Two reasons I will pick this one , is size folded and more vertical position of golf bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still using it and still like it very much. One thing I'd change is a larger accessory since my phone doesn't fit in it. Everything else is top notch.

Hey Hawk, as you are still using this, are you able to give me some comparisons to the Clicgear? My old trolley is still running but it is only a matter of time now before it gives up on me and as I posted previously, this Big Max is more expensive so would you consider it worth the extra over the Clicgear?

Hey Hawk, as you are still using this, are you able to give me some comparisons to the Clicgear? My old trolley is still running but it is only a matter of time now before it gives up on me and as I posted previously, this Big Max is more expensive so would you consider it worth the extra over the Clicgear?

I've not spent enough time with the Clicgear, but just some general observations:

In build, I think they share some positives - aluminum tube frame, lots of accessories, big airless wheels, smart features, solid warranties.

I think they both then have things that one does better than the other. The tray in the Bix Max isn't my favorite, but it does a good job of scorecard management. The Clicgear is not as easy to store, though it's not bad by any means.

I think storage and transport would be the thing to look at. If it's way up on your list, the added cost may be worth it.

Much appreciated Hawk, storage at home isn't an issue but the transport certainly gives me something to think about having a smaller hatchback, although once I drop the back seats down I can fit 2 bags and trolleys without much issue

I will have to go and see if I can find somewhere that has both in stock that I can play around with and make a decision from there

Still using it and still like it very much. One thing I'd change is a larger accessory since my phone doesn't fit in it. Everything else is top notch.

I am in the process of getting a new trolley for this season. My mind was set on the Big Max Blade+ but then a couple of friends had some issues with contruction quality - brakes that give up, problem with the fold/unfold structure, loosing wheels. Have you experienced any problem?
My friends suggested a Clic gear instead. Any reference to ClicGear 3.5?

I have the Big Max Z360 and used it for the first time last week - Was really happy with it. Rolls really nice and my stand bag was a breeze to put on.

I have the Clicgear 3.0 and really like. Don't know too much about the Big Max Blade, but my current has served me very well. I really don't think they change too much for one model to the next.

The big reason on getting the blade is small. When I travel with friends I need a compact trolley. If we are four then the clicgear is to big. The blade is easy to fit among bags and others.

I have a blade and while I haven't used it as much as I would like to I think it's great. Small, compact, and easy to maneuver.

I like the looks of this and the fact that it is a metal frame. Really like the amount of storage and the plethora of accessories.

Back