Hello from Columbus, OH

Pr3cision

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

New member here from Columbus, OH. I played quite a bit 6-7 years ago and stepped away for a little while -- now I'm back. I used to play with TaylorMade Burner gear from my driver, all the way through irons & wedges. I just purchased some new (to me) gear, which I have listed below in my signature. The more I play, the more I'll start upgrading my setup, but I'm just getting back into it. I work in the car business so if you have any car buying questions, I'd be happy to help! I'm a big sports fan, particularly Ohio State (college football) and Indianapolis Colts (NFL). I'm also a pretty big NASCAR fan.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning from & chatting with you all!

Last edited:
Welcome to THP! You will find that there are many of us from Ohio on here.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard!! Here in Dublin myself.

HEY and welcome, I lived in Upper Arlington years ago and played a lot of golf in the area....had great friend who moved out near Buckeye lake. Good little 9 holes out that way

Welcome!

Welcome! German Villager here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Worthington!

Hey everyone!

New member here from Columbus, OH. I played quite a bit 6-7 years ago and stepped away for a little while -- now I'm back. I used to play with TaylorMade Burner gear from my driver, all the way through irons & wedges. I just purchased some new (to me) gear, which I have listed below in my signature. The more I play, the more I'll start upgrading my setup, but I'm just getting back into it. I work in the car business so if you have any car buying questions, I'd be happy to help! I'm a big sports fan, particularly Ohio State (college football) and Indianapolis Colts (NFL). I'm also a pretty big NASCAR fan.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning from & chatting with you all!

Welcome! From Columbus originally and get back quite a bit. Living in Cleveland now but we have a lot of great members around the area. Hope to meet you out sometime!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone! It’s great to see some fellow Ohioans. Some of you are right down the road, lol.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Ohio is a “hot bed” for THPers

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Wapakoneta, OH here! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back