NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big win by the Wings.

Tampa what are you doing? Don't act like a bunch of bums.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Classy.
Real Class shown....
I know they're trying to send a message before game 4. It's playoffs, it happens. Just let it go though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

End of these games gets so awfully chippy. Different game at the Joe. Glad the series is now 2-1.

First action I've seen of the Islanders/Panthers series. I hope it's fast passed as it looks like OT is on the way.

I do not trust Loungo in OT. I think he's fragile.

Perry is a scumbag, slashes and then nuts Forsberg for no reason other than that he was frustrated he made a bad pass.

Perry is a scumbag, slashes and then nuts Forsberg for no reason other than that he was frustrated he made a bad pass.

The Ducks are a bunch of scumbags.

Islanders win. I like it buts its bad for my bracket.

So Scrap, what avi will Crest be sporting tomorrow?

Went with a throw back that I've used before. It's one of my favorites he has sported.

Went with a throw back that I've used before. It's one of my favorites he has sported.

Edit, found something better. He better not use tapatalk and try to make it small again.

Thanks Crest. So 2 weeks right?

Now I'm curious. And where is he, no Caps, no Crest?

Ha, ha...I like it. You know he's got pigtails the week after :)

He loves the pigtails. So do I. hahahaha

I was going to use Cowboy Ovi but then I had a thought and that thought became his new avi. Thank you ShopNHL.com.

He loves the pigtails. So do I. hahahaha

I was going to use Cowboy Ovi but then I had a thought and that thought became his new avi. Thank you ShopNHL.com.

That and I think he might actually like the cowboy Ovi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back