2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

So what's it going to take to get a full 20? I've got a couple friends that might want to join (Josh from Poppy & Scott from last years event). Can the South muster up two more?

Would love to have both those guys play, and it would be great to get to 20.

Should we make a 5th tee time at both courses?

Jocko's...that is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to have both those guys play, and it would be great to get to 20.

Should we make a 5th tee time at both courses?

Already did at Monarch. I think we should make it so at both.

Believe me I'm already speaking with the wife about going to this. Only problem is work. First 8-10 days of the month are usually tough for me to take time since I handle our firms billing/AR/AP.

Carpool? lol

Believe me I'm already speaking with the wife about going to this. Only problem is work. First 8-10 days of the month are usually tough for me to take time since I handle our firms billing/AR/AP.

Not sure your work schedule, but ideally this will be only Saturday/Sunday. Some of us have talked about getting a "practice" round in Friday but it depends on schedules.

Hope to meet you at this!

I have a buddy from San Diego that was interested in joining but I told him there was no room...
Do we still need a couple more SoCal'ers???

I have a buddy from San Diego that was interested in joining but I told him there was no room...

We could use 2 more from So Cal I believe.

2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

I wouldn't turn anyone away IMO. The more we get the better, so if people have to drop out we still have good numbers

Anyone is welcomed. More the merrier.

Alright...I'll send him a text to tomorrow to see if he's in.

Where's Emmers from NorCal and Awkward Silence from SoCal? I like how this is shaping up fellas!

Definitely shaping up to be a great match. Though SoCal is lagging again. I'll rattle D_in_LA cage and see if he's available. Haven't seen him since the 1st THP Vegas.

So, NorCal we're using real names or forum names on the trophy this year? Oh, wait too soon?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Alright, my buddy from San Diego confirmed. So, it's myself, and 2 others coming up representing SoCal.

I believe that means SoCal now has 9 confirmed, correct?

Definitely shaping up to be a great match. Though SoCal is lagging again. I'll rattle D_in_LA cage and see if he's available. Haven't seen him since the 1st THP Vegas.

So, NorCal we're using real names or forum names on the trophy this year? Oh, wait too soon?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

We'd be nuts not to have the name "MANCEST" on that trophy. Greatest screen name ever!

Alright, my buddy from San Diego confirmed. So, it's myself, and 2 others coming up representing SoCal.

Yep, that would make 9 for SoCal.

That is what my public education math tells me, and Nor Cal has 8 with 2 more hopefuls (TheHeez boys Josh & Scott) I am getting pretty jazzed for this, going to be fun that is for sure!

Haha I'm just saying......

You can always just call in sick as well.

Just leaves a better chance for you ASN. Just saying, the Grandaddy is during the week as well.

Just leaves a better chance for you ASN. Just saying, the Grandaddy is during the week as well.

If I can get into either or by some miracle both I would get the time off. My first entry is in for the #Grandaddy, and I am waiting for the Project X to open up.... That was a really fun follow last year, can only guess the surprises that will come this year!

If I can get into either or by some miracle both I would get the time off. My first entry is in for the #Grandaddy, and I am waiting for the Project X to open up.... That was a really fun follow last year, can only guess the surprises that will come this year!

Hope I get to see you again dude, always a blast.

Back