Star Wars VII Discussion (Spoilers)

How cool does this look!
toyota-bb8.jpg

That is hysterical!

Well, in the sequence where Rey was remembering first being left on the planet as a child it sure looked like the Millennium Falcon that was taking off. Additionally she seemed to know her way around the Falcon (though she supposedly only entered it for the first time during their escape) and Chewie seemed fond of her.

Now, I would be much happier with Rey as a Palpatine than her being a rehashed Princess Leia that the dark side is trying to turn. Either way Ryo, and everyone else, knows that she can kick his behind anytime she wants to.

Well, in the sequence where Rey was remembering first being left on the planet as a child it sure looked like the Millennium Falcon that was taking off. Additionally she seemed to know her way around the Falcon (though she supposedly only entered it for the first time during their escape) and Chewie seemed fond of her.

Now, I would be much happier with Rey as a Palpatine than her being a rehashed Princess Leia that the dark side is trying to turn. Either way Ryo, and everyone else, knows that she can kick his behind anytime she wants to.

Well, Kylo was just shot with Chewie's crossbow. He wasn't 100%.

I would be really darn happy if she was just one of Luke's students that he put on Jakku for safe keeping from the Knights of Ren.

Everybody calm down, it is known that she is Azor Ahai reborn, the love child of Jon Snow and Daenerys, it is known.

Wait.. wrong thread... :alien:

Everybody calm down, it is known that she is Azor Ahai reborn, the love child of Jon Snow and Daenerys, it is known.

Wait.. wrong thread... :alien:
giphy.gif

Some pretty cool FX stuff!
tfa-vfx.gif

Back