WTB: Odyssey Metal-X Milled 20 gram weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerCobra98

Reaction score
Hoping someone out there has either 1 or 2 of the 20 gram weights for an Odyssey Metal-X Milled #7, Rossie, or 2-Ball. I know that not all of the weights in the Metal-X Milled family are interchangeable; ie. they don't fit. I'm fairly certain that the #7, Rossie, and 2-Ball all use the same weight. So if somebody has at least 1 20 gram weight they don't need I'll take it off your hands.

Hoping someone out there has either 1 or 2 of the 20 gram weights for an Odyssey Metal-X Milled #7, Rossie, or 2-Ball. I know that not all of the weights in the Metal-X Milled family are interchangeable; ie. they don't fit. I'm fairly certain that the #7, Rossie, and 2-Ball all use the same weight. So if somebody has at least 1 20 gram weight they don't need I'll take it off your hands.

Might have an extra. Let me check. I'll let you know tonight. I know I have the smaller weights, and they fit in the 7 head, but not sure if I have an extra of the large ones.

Might have an extra. Let me check. I'll let you know tonight. I know I have the smaller weights, and they fit in the 7 head, but not sure if I have an extra of the large ones.

That would be great, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Call Callaway customer service. I bought a MXM7 used off eBay and the seller only had the 10 and 15g weights. I wanted the 20's as well. I called Callaway and offered to buy the kit. The lady said she had no way of billing me or taking my payment. In 3 days I had a new weight kit sent to me free of charge.

Call Callaway customer service. I bought a MXM7 used off eBay and the seller only had the 10 and 15g weights. I wanted the 20's as well. I called Callaway and offered to buy the kit. The lady said she had no way of billing me or taking my payment. In 3 days I had a new weight kit sent to me free of charge.

I can certainly try that, but I don't always have the best luck. In the meantime if anybody has 1 or 2 extra 20 gram weights they don't need please let me know. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back