Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll hear votes for the SunMountain bags, the Callaway HL bags, for sure. I still like the new W/S Nexus, and also the new Ping Hoofer.
Ah yes, the Nexus. I really like that bag.

Stand bags. What are some favorites?

Just grabbed one of these off of Budget Golf

Callaway-Aqua-Dry-Stand-Bag-6-500x500.jpg

Hoping it will be here in time for Club Clash. Will almost certainly bring it with me if so.

I can't wait to see Jason Finley see you stroll up with your Bridgestone Staff bag and all their clubs at The Gauntlet. Please tell me when you see him so I can roll tape.

Since I'm rooming w. X.man and on team Finley, I'll be at the ready to get this on camera in case you're not there.

Since I'm rooming w. X.man and on team Finley, I'll be at the ready to get this on camera in case you're not there.

Dude, I kid you not, I would not want to be the guy with a staff bag unless I went out and beat the competition in an event that is going to be filled with a lot of ribbing. Thats just me though. If I was even a bit hesitant about my game, I would have some Chev in my bag...haha

I can't wait to see Jason Finley see you stroll up with your Bridgestone Staff bag and all their clubs at The Gauntlet. Please tell me when you see him so I can roll tape.

Haha. I've got to look at long term here! But to your point, that's probably why I won't pull the trigger. Although I WILL have a Callaway club in my bag for The Gauntlet! And Heavenwood it shall be!

Dude, I kid you not, I would not want to be the guy with a staff bag unless I went out and beat the competition in an event that is going to be filled with a lot of ribbing. Thats just me though. If I was even a bit hesitant about my game, I would have some Chev in my bag...haha

Oh that bag wouldnt be taken to the Gauntlet even if I did get it. That's for sure!!

I want to ponder something but no clue what to ponder.

13 Iomic Sticky 2.3's in Royal Blue on ebay are $115, might buy those tomorrow so I"m all set for the season. I bought 5 ribbed ones and found that I prefer round, so need to get those set up before the weather gets good enough to play.

Pulling into a Callaway Demo day... This is JB approved!

716 AP2 5, 6, 8, 9....only because it STILL bugs the hell out of me to just see a 4, 7, P sitting here.

Strange. So strange.

Pulling into a Callaway Demo day... This is JB approved!

Not me brother, I like all clubs. Gauntlet approved I would say.

As much as I'd love to antagonize The Dean with a staff bag at #RegionalRivalry given his thoughts on them, the stand bag will be making an appearance at both events this year.

716 AP2 5, 6, 8, 9....only because it STILL bugs the hell out of me to just see a 4, 7, P sitting here.

Strange. So strange.
Ill keep an eye out in the marketplace for ya

Hahahaha, a 3 iron setup is so so so useless. They look nice though lol
Surprised u didnt have to send them back

Hahahaha, a 3 iron setup is so so so useless. They look nice though lol

Add a putter and you've got a solid setup for a 4 club tournament or something.

Putted a few with a tank version of this today, man it felt good.
1c10b204713e75b0a8c131afc0430029.jpg

I know exactly what will happen and what Finley will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back