2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

TopGolf is booked.

$81.35 per person, includes 3 hrs of a golf bay, and food/soda/iced tea. Booze is not included.

I will send a PM about the address for Paypal.

Tee Times for Thursday and Friday are booked. We will do foursomes for the group shortly. I booked a foursome on Thursday AM and (3) Foursomes for Thursday PM to accommodate anyone who wants to add on. There is a 48 hour cancelation policy so I ask that any changes be made to me no later then Monday before you arrive.

Thursday AM Round - Talking Stick North - 7:47 AM - $70.00

1. mixalot
2. will82
3. wubears71
4. Open

Thursday PM Round - Talking Stick South - 1:01, 1:10 and 1:18 PM - $70.00

1. Spivey
2. Will82
3. mixalot
4. Pokeslice
5. Wubears71
6. JP_CO
7. BigTex
8. arwin
9. mpeterson
10. molten
11. Open
12. Open

Friday PM Round - SunRidge Canyon - 1:26 PM - $80.00

1. arwin
2. Wubears71
3. Will82
4. tanker337
Thanks for booking the tee times fup!
Disappointed you won't be able to join us!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone arriving Late Thursday? My flight gets in at 10:30pm

Anyone arriving Late Thursday? My flight gets in at 10:30pm
Think I get in around 5. But I do remember some guys were getting there a little later.

Spivey - what's the average length of time for a round at your home course? I'm assuming it's about 4.5 hours for a 4some?

It looks like it would take about 45 mins to go from Desert Forest to Sunridge Canyon.

Assuming we start at 8 am at Desert Forest and finish at 12:30 PM. We'd arrive just in time at Sunridge Canyon for 1:26 PM

For the guys that playing both rounds on Friday, so do you guys want to carpool? We'd be cutting it pretty tight

Spivey - what's the average length of time for a round at your home course? I'm assuming it's about 4.5 hours for a 4some?

It looks like it would take about 45 mins to go from Desert Forest to Sunridge Canyon.

Assuming we start at 8 am at Desert Forest and finish at 12:30 PM. We'd arrive just in time at Sunridge Canyon for 1:26 PM

For the guys that playing both rounds on Friday, so do you guys want to carpool? We'd be cutting it pretty tight

Pace of play is 4:10 for a foursome. Although it prob will be a little longer for our group.
There is a course just down the road from my course, Legend Trail, that might be a better option. SunRidge Canyon is between my course and the hotel, which is why it was chosen.

I won't be playing any of the extra rounds or TopGolf, but I will try to get out to TopGolf just to hang with everyone.

If there is room, and its allowable, I would love to join the group in an extra round(s).

If there is room, and its allowable, I would love to join the group in an extra round(s).

The Thursday am and pm rounds have open spots.

Pace of play is 4:10 for a foursome. Although it prob will be a little longer for our group.
There is a course just down the road from my course, Legend Trail, that might be a better option. SunRidge Canyon is between my course and the hotel, which is why it was chosen.

I'm a little worried about the timing too. Personally, I'd rather start later and possibly not finish all 18 at SC, than not be able to finish 18 at Spivey's course in order to get to SC on time.

Fupy: Great job getting the current tee time!!! It's the perfect tee time to get all 36 holes finished in time to get back and cleaned up for the Gauntlet meet & greet. I'm just worried about missing the current SC tee time if I put too many balls out into the desert at DF.
I think I put my first 3 balls in the desert last time I played there. :banghead:

The Thursday am and pm rounds have open spots.

Pencil me in for both rounds, I will request time off. Should someone from the event need that spot, I will totally understand.

Pencil me in for both rounds, I will request time off. Should someone from the event need that spot, I will totally understand.

done. first post updated

If it's cutting it too close I would rather not feel rushed on Fridays morning round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, happy to have ya kensisland.

Thinking of changing my flight to get in at 9:10am on Thursday. Would let me play the PM round or do Top Golf.

I wouldn't mind not doing the round on Friday afternoon if we are worried about not making the tee time at SC.

I think we're all doing the Thursday round of golf, then top golf on Thursday evening and then the Friday morning round.

And then we have the big show on Saturday and Sunday!!

Maybe it's better to stay fresh?

Having said that, I'm still game if you guys want to go lol

Thinking of changing my flight to get in at 9:10am on Thursday. Would let me play the PM round or do Top Golf.

I think I'm getting in around the same time. So we could ride together to the hotel. Haven't decided how I'm getting there.

I think I'm getting in around the same time. So we could ride together to the hotel. Haven't decided how I'm getting there.

That's cool. I'm thinking of taking an UBER

That was my current thinking but need to figure out how far away the other courses and stuff are, or if I can bum a ride from someone.

FYI, UberX can not pick up at Sky Harbor. You have to use UberSELECT.

Thanks for the heads up. I was even thinking possibly uber XL for the golf clubs to fit.

That's good to know. I am planning to get to the resort that way and back also.

That's good to know. I am planning to get to the resort that way and back also.

You can take UberX to the airport, but Sky Harbor requires pickup drivers to have a passenger tag so UberSelect is he only option.

Back