2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Is this here yet. I'm ready to hit the road. Can't wait to get this started.

Im actually looking forward to the drive to Denver for once. Less than a week!!!

Im actually looking forward to the drive to Denver for once. Less than a week!!!

Ill be honest when I say I am glad you are coming dude. More importantly, I am glad you are back on track.

Ill be honest when I say I am glad you are coming dude. More importantly, I am glad you are back on track.
Thank you, JB. That really means alot to me. Really looking forward to seeing you again, brother. This is going to be a freaking blast!

I won't get into whether talk here in detail but if we get weather like we're getting down here next weekend you guys are in for a treat 74° each day wonderful breeze not a cloud in the sky

Sounds like pants are needed

I won't get into whether talk here in detail but if we get weather like we're getting down here next weekend you guys are in for a treat 74° each day wonderful breeze not a cloud in the sky
My parents and sister are in Daytona right now and they reported the same. Fingers crossed

What are those?

Those are what I wear when the high is 74 ... i currently live in the desert ... or the surface of the sun ... depending on who you talk to

Lol @ this pants talk nonsense.

King LtD > D200 > XXIO

Yeah I don't think pants will make it in my suitcase

Jeans might make it in my bag or pants for dinner... But for golf? In florida? Ha

ATTENTION:

The first post has been updated with the Villa/Roommate lists and the weekend pairings. Please note we also have the extra room night villa info listed for Thursday night. If you see your name in red, that means you will need to switch to a different villa starting Friday morning, and that will be your villa for the remainder of the event.

Thanks GG! Three days of work next week are going to be tedious...

Thanks Morgan!! I am so excited for next weekend.

Back