Free Taylormade M2 6 Iron

Just entered in, thanks!

ill bite, thanks

Just got a shipping notification from TMAG so I am assuming I was one of the people selected.

I received a Fedex notification from the same area where the Tour Preferred membership stuff came from, so I'm assuming the same. That'll be a fun iron to bat around and see what happens.

Ahhh, that's what that was. Got a Fedex notif for a 3 lb. package from TMAG out of Green Bay, WI and had no idea what it was!

I'm glad at least a few THPers got picked.

Thanks Mike.

I'm glad at least a few THPers got picked.

I received a notification today as well! Not sure on delivery but it will be fun to put it up against the clubs in my bag. Currently the M2 will be 4* stronger than my 6 Iron, and 1* stronger than my 5 Iron. Probably what I'll do is pull the 5 Iron and use the M2 in it's place. I also received one of the Speedblade 6 Irons (that now sits in my den caddy in my office) from the previous promotion and used it in a similar manner. It'll be a cool test!

I received a notification today as well! Not sure on delivery but it will be fun to put it up against the clubs in my bag. Currently the M2 will be 4* stronger than my 6 Iron, and 1* stronger than my 5 Iron. Probably what I'll do is pull the 5 Iron and use the M2 in it's place. I also received one of the Speedblade 6 Irons (that now sits in my den caddy in my office) from the previous promotion and used it in a similar manner. It'll be a cool test!

I got selected as well - I might do the same thing

Signed up when I saw it on FB as well.
Got my notification this morning with tracking number. Should have the club tomorrow.
Wondering if this is to test/review the club and you have to send it back, or if it's yours to keep.

Missed out on the free SpeedBlade 6i, hopefully I can nab a M2

Nothing for me yet!

Signed up. Would be fun to check it out. Last weekend a playing partner took a set of demo M2 irons out on the course. I grabbed the 7i and hit one shot. Can't say much of anything from one shot.

Free 6 iron on the way... Sweet!!

Signed up myself

Signed up when I saw it on FB as well.
Got my notification this morning with tracking number. Should have the club tomorrow.
Wondering if this is to test/review the club and you have to send it back, or if it's yours to keep.

I got one of the speedblades and never heard anything from them about sending it back. There was a card in the box about tweeting a review with a hashtag for a chance at prizes, but nothing asking for it back later. I'm guessing this will be the same situation- they're trying to get these clubs out in people's hands to try out, generate some buzz and then after trying, getting those people to buy the new clubs. For me it will be a fun test to see how it fits in place of my 5 iron, and then maybe in a couple of years when I'm looking for a new set I will consider the M2 or Speedblades (which I really enjoyed!).

I got the notification yesterday! Looking forward to testing it out.

I got one of the speedblades and never heard anything from them about sending it back. There was a card in the box about tweeting a review with a hashtag for a chance at prizes, but nothing asking for it back later. I'm guessing this will be the same situation- they're trying to get these clubs out in people's hands to try out, generate some buzz and then after trying, getting those people to buy the new clubs. For me it will be a fun test to see how it fits in place of my 5 iron, and then maybe in a couple of years when I'm looking for a new set I will consider the M2 or Speedblades (which I really enjoyed!).

Awesome.

Was a little bummed out with no notification or anything until I get a call to go open the door for fed ex and I have myself a brand new TaylorMade M2 6 iron!
Thanks TMaG! If it wasn't pouring rain I would be at the range right now, awfully tempting either way, will be at the range tomorrow for sure. I must admit it doesn't look like a 6 ion.

Very cool! Cant wait to hear everyones thoughts on these.

Will have it at the spring get together in Ohio on the first day at the range so if you are there feel free to take some swings.

I just got home and FedEx had been there to drop of not one but TWO of them???? Not sure why I got two??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got home and FedEx had been there to drop of not one but TWO of them???? Not sure why I got two??

You must be special. Were they different profiles in shaft stiffness?

Love being a lefty when these things roll around. Nothing as usual. Oh well!

Nice! Now you have a spare!

Back