PUMA Golf adds Suh

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Suh, a 4-year member of the University of Southern California Trojans’ golf team, amassed an incredible amateur career that saw him achieve the top world ranking among amateurs and earn PING NCAA All-American honors in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, including 1st Team All-American status in 2018 and 2019. Over the course of his storied career, Suh set the record for individual tournament wins at Southern Cal, recording 8 victories in total. After a record-breaking junior year where he was named PAC 12 Player of the Year, was a finalist for both the Fred Haskins and Jack Nicklaus awards (collegiate golf’s two highest honors), earned the Arnold Palmer Award and represented the U.S. in the 2018 Palmer Cup, Suh kept his momentum going, winning twice in his senior year. To culminate his collegiate career, Suh finished 4th for the individual competition in the 2019 Men’s Division I Championship this past week.

JustinSuhMemorial-916x1024.jpg

Suh, a 4-year member of the University of Southern California Trojans’ golf team, amassed an incredible amateur career that saw him achieve the top world ranking among amateurs and earn PING NCAA All-American honors in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, including 1st Team All-American status in 2018 and 2019. Over the course of his storied career, Suh set the record for individual tournament wins at Southern Cal, recording 8 victories in total. After a record-breaking junior year where he was named PAC 12 Player of the Year, was a finalist for both the Fred Haskins and Jack Nicklaus awards (collegiate golf’s two highest honors), earned the Arnold Palmer Award and represented the U.S. in the 2018 Palmer Cup, Suh kept his momentum going, winning twice in his senior year. To culminate his collegiate career, Suh finished 4th for the individual competition in the 2019 Men’s Division I Championship this past week.

JustinSuhMemorial-916x1024.jpg
Looks like a strong signing! I saw it on social media yesterday and thought it was a good move!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is it just me or is there a lot more sponsorship money in apparel than there is in clubs/balls now a days? At least for rank and file players? Nike/Puma/Adidas/Under Armour have been very aggressive while lots of players don't have club deals. Good for him and good for Puma, hope it works out great for both parties.

He will be a good addition, very likeable guy.

Even though I have no idea who he is based on his stats it seems like a good signing for Puma.

Very strong signing for Puma, hope he has a successful pro career as well

I know pretty much nothing about him but I'm happy to see Puma Golf adding another to the stable.

Good to see Puma continue to expand their team even if they aren't Cobra staffers as well.

But I'm sure there was a bit of "Welcome to the team, check out the truck, have you hit the F9 yet?" when he signed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back