New Budget Golf Discount for THPers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting today we have a new code for THPers and Budget Golf. It will be featured on the home page soon, but for those on the forum, you can get a head start.

Hackers15 will give you 15% off of an item and while there are a few exclusions, tons of items (including those on sale) it works for.

Disclosure - This is not an affiliate program, we do not earn money based on you shopping there. Just a way for the people there to give something back to THPers that are looking to get new gear and they have some killer sales going on.

I’m always down for saving a few bucks, thank you Budget Golf!

I'm surprised it's not a 15% surcharge after how Cobb wrecked their inventory :alien:

Many thanks to Budget Golf and THP for a great discount!

Thanks THP and Budget Golf!!! never had a bad experience shopping with them

15% is a huge discount. It has me very close to pulling the trigger on a SkyCaddie SX500.

Big thanks for continuing with the discount!

15% is a huge discount. It has me very close to pulling the trigger on a SkyCaddie SX500.
Yeah, I'm pondering the eWheels for my 3.5+, too, but I scared myself off by adding up how much I've spent already this year.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thank you, Budget Golf! Great gesture from some great people!

Fantastic!

I was just browsing the site and I feel like I see a lot more "discounts cannot be applied to this product" than previously. Must be JBC3's fault haha

I’ve used the old one numerous times. Thanks for keeping this one going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Budget Golf!!

Great to see the discount still alive with Budget Golf!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks all! I saw the previous thread was closed and said “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Lol

Waiting on their summer clearance. I have burned through most of last years pants at this point. Picking up 85.00 pants for 10.00-15.00 is just a total win. In fact my favorite from last year are still in stock in my fat boy size. Just waiting for them to drop down to 10.00 again and I’ll probably buy every pair they have. I don’t need variety, just a clean pair for every day of the week:)

Thanks THP and Budget Golf for an awesome coupon.

thanks!!! used the old one quite a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First place I head when looking for items. Thanks for keeping the discount going!

Nice! Just bought a wedge from Budgetgolf.com yesterday. Love buying from there.

Always feels good to save a few bucks! Thanks for passing the code around and keeping this site up and going!

Cheers!

Yep, my first online glance when I'm in ponder mode. The coupon is just icing on the cake.

Budget Golf is always the first stop for me when shopping for anything golf related online. Its not just the discount either which is amazing of them. For me, they earned my business by being such a huge partner with this community. They do amazing things every year for the community and in being a part of the community just like us little folks they earned my respect and gratitude.

Love having you as community members and supporters Budget Golf and look forward to the continued relationship!

Love that this is continuing!

Awesome! Thank you budget golf and THP!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Budget Golf is easily the best!

Back