Another successful trip to VT w/the lady. I will say that the 14th Star Tribute is one of my favs, rivals Sip of Sunshine.
nMdKKkKl.jpg

N9vg6ITl.jpg

guLxeLel.jpg

Been at Jackalope brewing company in Nashville for the past couple hours

My hopslam budget increased dramatically for next year. Last year I bonded with a good dude over a few hopslams when my local bar had it on tap. He talked about selling his house and said he would call me in a year when he was ready. Well last night he called and today I listed his house. Those hopslams will make me alot of money, so I can justify spending as much as necessary next year to secure as much as I want.

On this #NationalBeerDay I will drink the hoppiest beer I have ever tasted. 122 IBU. Let's go!

b08b01a01d2db03e1fd23c97627e9136.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Shiner Premium for me.

Probably many after the way this day went.

One day is not enough

Southern Tier 2XSmash pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an angel investor in a local brewery, shannonbrewing.com

I'll lose my money I'm sure but until then I get a keg on demand of their Irish Red which makes my Irish/Italian heart sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d550528e906f71d484a614701c7baaa4.jpg

Now that is a little something from where I'm from. It defitnitly kicks ass. Anybody wants to try, I could find a way to bring some in my next trip.

Nitro Milk Stout has been a go too lately. Really like that beer. Keep cold and pour hard...

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Nitro Milk Stout has been a go too lately. Really like that beer. Keep cold and pour hard...

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
Any stout on Nitro is guaranteed to be delicious.

Happy Late Beer Day, had some Second Fiddle from my trip to VT. Also traded a few beers for a Pliny The Elder (gonna drink that at a later date).
TNFJyGWl.jpg

dbmWLDMl.jpg

Sadly I didn't partake in International Beer Day. I worked till 8 then high tailed it to the arena for the Frozen Four game. Once inside I realized they weren't selling beer. :(

Sadly I didn't partake in International Beer Day. I worked till 8 then high tailed it to the arena for the Frozen Four game. Once inside I realized they weren't selling beer. :(
Ohh that sucks dude.

My National Beer day is every Friday with that continuing tonight

Silver Bullet with dinner

Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin tonight. Tasty!

Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin tonight. Tasty!

I had that last week, it was surprisingly good. I have to admit I wasn't expecting much from the pineapple

I had that last week, it was surprisingly good. I have to admit I wasn't expecting much from the pineapple

Ballast Point is so solid. I've had the regular Sculpin, the Grapefruit Sculpin, Habanero Sculpin, and now the Pineapple Sculpin. Pineapple is my favorite now out of the four.

Back