1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Lol he said something similar to me during our round. We had asked about driving the cart in an area we were sure about. He says "you guys are members today and tomorrow. Do whatever you want. You wanna take a $$$$ in the fairway, do it. This is your country club too"

If only more people were that cool regarding golf.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'd pick up and smuggle my ass into the USA if a Hideaway membership was waiting.

Lol #captainobvious

I like cool ideas and would like to play a round with Al at the Hideway. Get those entries in people...

Would love to find out what Al was fit into. Guess I'll have to win this contest so I can tee it up with him in December. :)

Entered...this would be a great retirement trip if I win.

AL sounds like a great dude and there's only one way I'll get to tee it up with him....#TheGrandaddy

It's funny when we were on the tee box on the first day first hole, our member was the four time club champ but he had just fractured his elbow so he wasn't playing just riding with us making sure we were well taken care of. He asked us if we needed anything from the club house and I asked if they had any cigars. He laughs a little, makes a phone call and in less than a holes time a guy in a golf cart drives up with four of the most amazing cigars I've ever had. I was blown away by it and the caddie noticed. He walks past me and says "Welcome to Hideaway"

Dude that's awesome!

Rookie mistake. If I ever get a chance to go back I won't make the same mistake. When Matt asks us if there's anything anyone needs I will say "yes either a job or a membership"

This is the perfect response.

Had Al, one of the Hideaway members in for a fitting today and had a great conversation about the Grandaddy and even had a discussion about a really cool idea that we will definitely try and incorporate into the event this year if we can find a way to have it at The Hideaway this year.

Sounds very mysterious and intriguing.

Had Al, one of the Hideaway members in for a fitting today and had a great conversation about the Grandaddy and even had a discussion about a really cool idea that we will definitely try and incorporate into the event this year if we can find a way to have it at The Hideaway this year.
Al was awesome to play a round with the final day. Glad he could make it in for a fitting to get the latest and greatest gear. Excited to see what the cool idea is if you can make it work.

Man just thinking how this would be an amazing birthday gift if I got selected!

It's funny when we were on the tee box on the first day first hole, our member was the four time club champ but he had just fractured his elbow so he wasn't playing just riding with us making sure we were well taken care of. He asked us if we needed anything from the club house and I asked if they had any cigars. He laughs a little, makes a phone call and in less than a holes time a guy in a golf cart drives up with four of the most amazing cigars I've ever had. I was blown away by it and the caddie noticed. He walks past me and says "Welcome to Hideaway"
Wow, just wow.

It's stories like this that make this event such a great event. The clubs are great, th course is amazing but the company and bond is above and beyond. I get chills thinking this could one day be me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is pretty special service

Do I remember something similar in a previous event where someone mentioned about a coffee and the next thing they knew was someone bringing one out to the course for them?

That is pretty special service

Do I remember something similar in a previous event where someone mentioned about a coffee and the next thing they knew was someone bringing one out to the course for them?

Same event, same venue, different year.
Just incredible.

The members that play with us, love it. They jump right into the conversation, have fun and enjoy the heck out of it. They are never "in the way" during the heavy part of the competition and will help everybody.

I'm starting to think that The Hideaway is a magical, fictional place.

I'm starting to think that The Hideaway is a magical, fictional place.

Maybe it's like the Hogwarts of golf. You probably have to drive through something to get there.

I really wish that he could have played with us, but obviously that wasn't the case with his arm... funny story, I remember a hole on the back nine of the dye course where I think you and Dnevs were unplayable off the tee. Harry pulled his drive left, and I hit an ugly downhill worm burner that rolled out to 220... Harry's 2nd is just short of the green, and my approach is on but 40ft away... the 4-time champ goes: "Everyone lookout... we've got a pillow fight!"

If you get picked you might just play with this guy! Best 10 hcap ever!

3b482b2e0cddadaa0f4d59f12d4febc6.jpg

7b747ad09ae982b2c4caf950771b78f2.jpg

aa3306cd1064547da517cffc366a26ae.jpg

The stories you guys tell about the event are incredible. It just doesn't seem real. The fact that normal people get to do these types of things are beyond what dreams are made of.

The stories you guys tell about the event are incredible. It just doesn't seem real. The fact that normal people get to do these types of things are beyond what dreams are made of.

And it literally costs zero dollars.
All one has to do is take a chance and enter.
Last year more than half the team had never won anything on THP before.
Heck some of them had never been to a THP Event before, or even applied for a THP Event before.

Heck some of them had never been to a THP Event before, or even applied for a THP Event before.

And that's the icing on the cake. I would happily pay for the experience but this is all paid for. This is really first class from all involved!

Like Finely said on THP radio.....this is one experience you can't buy, you have to be selected.

A wise man once said...
"If you build it they will come..." Well JB and Callaway have done just that.

this needs a bump, such a great opportunity, keep the entries coming

Back