2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Spieth with his first mistake at #5, missed par putt and makes double bogey

Yeah he was on a serious roll before that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love seeing a guy (Spieth) that doesn't overpower the game in any one way be so successful. He has such a great all around game, it's inspirational seeing that you don't have to hit it 320 every time to be great.

When's the last time we've seen Augusta show tee like this?

Suddenly Spieth is the new Tiger Woods circa 2000 thru 2005. Oh man, he's got the lead round 1, it's over!
Starting to look that way. None of the other top 5 or 6 in the OWGR have anywhere near the focus of Spieth. That's what makes him most like Tiger. The constant focus and desire. I don't see it anyone else to that Tiger level.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Amazing. You mean you are not supposed to just give the trophy to someone after 20 holes?
I hope he rebounds here.

I love seeing a guy (Spieth) that doesn't overpower the game in any one way be so successful. He has such a great all around game, it's inspirational seeing that you don't have to hit it 320 every time to be great.

Yep. Can't just bomb it and be great.

Assuming that someone is able to rise up and challenge Spieth, who do you think it will be?

There are so many great golfers hanging in the fold, any of them have the game to do it, but from what we have seen so far no one. Rose would be my best guess but even he bogeyed 1. Unless the Double derails Spieth it is looking like an easy road for him so far.

And he comes back to the field.

Comm'on Rory.

Amazing. You mean you are not supposed to just give the trophy to someone after 20 holes?
I hope he rebounds here.

I was just thinking about the same thing. I was actually looking at how ridiculous the scorecard looks for some folks.

I hope he rebounds here.

I am sure there is some on the broadcast that would love to do just that.

Funny how that double by Jordan seems to have changed everything (for the moment).

Hey, he's still bogey free for the tourney though, got that going for himself!

Jordan has the hebee geebies on know. 4 put from 3 ft. Oh my.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Funny how that double by Jordan seems to have changed everything (for the moment).

Hey, he's still bogey free for the tourney though, got that going for himself!

That's a glass is half full perspective if I've ever heard one, haha!

Maybe Jordan felt bad and wants to give everyone else a chance? :alien:

Back