The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHIO...
641d8a88148b629b3593651afcce74a3.jpg

Slippery run ahead.
That's fine boarding flight to Orlando for 10 days see you later ohio hopefully when I get back you will be warmer

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It's 5:21 AM and my alarm went off at 6 am. Somewhere in my travels last night my iPhone and watch set itself to eastern time zone but I'm now in central. O well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KC - Arthur Bryant's.

You're welcome (from the non-hipster crowd)

My personal favorite is Gates - keep the ribs dry.

You can't go wrong with Pappys in St. Louis although sugar fire is giving them a run for best in StL.

That X-ray is crazy Spivey. I loved your swallowing problem diagnosis. Ha

So I wonder if he's passing time :D Bada Boom

If anyone's thinking of getting an XR16 driver, GlobalGolf is having a sale on mint condition clubs, and there's one for 230 after discounts.

130% trade in too.

Easy to explain. But the people I talk to don't understand exactly what it's about. They don't think a website can do everything this place does. Until they read the threads they do t get the awesomeness that THP brings everyday.

I face the same thing everytime I do so I brought a buddy to a local gathering, he gets it now

Its opening day for baseball, its 28° currently and we are supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow tonight!

Its opening day for baseball, its 28° currently and we are supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow tonight!

I would not call your wife then and ask what the weather is like.

I would not call your wife then and ask what the weather is like.

Haha I already know what the weather is like, they told me that they are not coming home.

It's not often we get to go to conferences for work unless we're speaking at them - it's expensive and our travel budgets are usually set pretty low by the customer. So I got excited when I was asked to attend one of the big bioinformatics conferences.

Then I found out it was in July in Orlando. I guess nobody else wanted to melt.

Back south after being in Toronto and Detroit the last few days. Allergies are flaring again but I'll take it. So much warmer here!

Haha I already know what the weather is like, they told me that they are not coming home.

Tell them two things.
1. Eat breakfast at Beverly's down there, its an old staple and fantastic for a mom and pop place.
2. Send you weather reports hourly.

Tell them two things.
1. Eat breakfast at Beverly's down there, its an old staple and fantastic for a mom and pop place.
2. Send you weather reports hourly.

That would not be good...for me. I'm already going crazy up here, I might just lose it.

Not every day you get demanded off of a roof by the SECRET SERVICE

VP Biden headed to CU in Boulder. We only had 20 minutes left on the last camera...but noooo...GET OFF! Haha
906d422a1bf85168df19e8ee04d3435c.jpg

that's some view Dougie

Oh hello, newly posted marketing position at Acushnet Company...

Fairhaven. Don't know if I could make the hours work with the kids in the morning, but can't hurt to at least try.

Working on a cover letter right now :)

Hmm... Interesting
Let me know if you need someone to look over your resume, I know a guy...

Not sure where to post this so it's going in here. Sort of a rant and a happy all in one

Snow tonight. 3-5" of it

Mid 60's and sun most of the 15 day forecast after this weekend

Not sure where to post this so it's going in here. Sort of a rant and a happy all in one

Snow tonight. 3-5" of it

CleveTopia is the best

Snow tonight. 3-5" of it

72/74 next weekend here. Sooooooo pumped!!!!

CleveTopia is the best

We've been lucky this year with the snow. We're like 9 feet below average. It's made for a lot of golf in 40 degree temps but it's better than no golf. I wouldn't be able to sit inside and stare at my clubs and not be able to use them

Snow tonight. 3-5" of it

Bet it rains on the weekend...always nice during week then crap on weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back