2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Oh man oh man double for Bello on #6.

That was the slowest lip out for Ernie I've ever seen

Els can't buy a putt, was really pulling for that birdie putt!

I think that rule applies to women. :D

That could be. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of white pants to have to worry about that rule.

We will be randomly selecting THPers that are posting in here today to win limited edition Masters coins.

That could be. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of white pants to have to worry about that rule.

I have white shorts but wear them year round when the weather permits. So women probably hate me. :D

Kuchar always looks to switch his weight to the back of his heels right before he swings. Didn't bother me before but it looks more exaggerated now.

He does and it has gotten more pronounced. I wonder if his coaches sees it

Is it just the feed or are the greens looking way softer than usual, especially with spike marks?

Looks way softer to me than usual.

There is some uninspired golf being played by these AM players thus far.

Seeing Bubba frustrated somehow makes me happy.. Hopefully that doesn't make me a bad person

White pants/shorts and me just don't get along. So I don't have to worry about the rule.

Was hoping that bird putt would fall for Ernie, I still can't get hole #1 out of my head from yesterday.

nice approach from day.

So is it the Day group and Bubba group that are the featured groups?

Im a stain magnet so I tend to stay away from everything white. plus my body size would make me look like a marshmellow

Hopefully Els can make a push to make the cut, doubtful but I'm hoping. Such a nice guy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll be interested to see what sort of lie Els go there. The way the ball sounded when it landed was not good.

Man I hate seeing Els struggle. He was one of the first golfers I ever really started following.

We will be randomly selecting THPers that are posting in here today to win limited edition Masters coins.

:banana::alien2::banana:

I have white shorts but wear them year round when the weather permits. So women probably hate me. :D

White pants/shorts and me just don't get along. So I don't have to worry about the rule.

I'm with chpar, white clothes and me don't get along. My luck I'd slip on mud or something on the first hole and have to finish the round. :angry:

Back