Jack Nicklaus Ice Cream

I only tried the salted caramel and the strawberry lemonade. The salted Caramel was the one I preferred. Completely forgot about these until this popped back up. Might have to get some again soon and try another flavor.

Salted Caramel is probably going to be my favorite.

I saw a cooler of this at Kroger the other day and swung the door open so fast I almost caved in my own face....but I was on my way to Lowes after and knew it would melt before I got finished.
:sadface:

I have tried it before, it is very good!

How long before Tiger starts his own rival brand of ice cream?

I have had the "Salted caramel toffee" and loved it! I found it at Kroger, it was the only flavor they had at the time (few months back) but will definitely be buying more, and hopefully trying other favors! Oh, and by the way... It was dirt cheap and the proceeds benefit his charities. Can't go wrong!

The Salted Caramel Toffee was pretty good. Not as good as I was hoping, tho. But, I would probably buy again. I think my expectations were too high for this flavor.

The Warm Spiced Butter Pecan was awesome. My mom used to buy Butter Pecan cookies and ice cream when I was a kid. I didn't like it then and don't like it now. But, the Nicklaus version is very good. I will definitely be buying more of that.

Back