Majesty Golf Sublime

Can’t make a statement on the driver as the bottom of a driver never matters to me.
The irons though are not my cup of tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t really get these, almost seems like a parody or something. Guess it is why lots of different options are good.

My thoughts exactly. Looks more like a conversation piece in the home or office than a piece of equipment to be used on the course.

Beautiful looking though

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. They’re great looking, but I don’t know if I could play them.

Are these clubs, or works of art?

What’s interesting is the last product we hit by them was another driver with an etched face and it surprised the heck out of us. Range Days Live we spoke about that.

Pretty sure I'd draw a few snickers and snide comments gaming these on my way to a smooth 107.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I'd draw a few snickers and snide comments gaming these on my way to a smooth 107.

You could rock these all day long at the Club and hold the pose after every swing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You could rock these all day long at the Club and hold the pose after every swing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I'd have to rent a track suit and a Maserati first.

Only then could I confidently hold the pose while my ball hammers into someone's lanai.

Back