Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my.

men_img01.png

Man_I7_regular-L.jpg

Pu_face-4.5k-L.jpg

Cool but looks pricey.. Any chance you are getting in for any of the writers to review? I am curious as to how they perform

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You're supposed to play golf with these?

Wow, that is magnificent looking!

You're supposed to play golf with these?

My thoughts exactly. Looks more like a conversation piece in the home or office than a piece of equipment to be used on the course.

Beautiful looking though

My thoughts exactly. Looks more like a conversation piece in the home or office than a piece of equipment to be used on the course.

Beautiful looking though

No doubt they are beautiful, but I don't think I'd ever be able to convince myself to put them in play. I hate scuffing up brand new clubs as it is - something like this? No way.

That putter is a piece of art. The clubs must draw a TON of attention on the course.

I actually think they look cheap.

Whoa....

Obviously a lot of work went into these but it's not my style/.

I’m assuming the clubs come with a caddie?

Nope.....

A bit too gaudy for my taste. The gold putter I could do though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those things just scream "Third World Dictator." I could see them sitting in a pure rhino hide staff bag next to a gold-plated AK-47.

Looks like something a King would use to play golf! A little ornate for my style but interesting!!

Looks like something that would be made for the Prince of Saudi Arabia.

Puuurrrrttyyy but I feel like these are like those swords you just display on the wall ... Too nice to play???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh man I would absolutely beat some nice sandy range balls with those bad boys. Pretty solid combination of exotic and nice.

Driver does nothing for me, but those irons and putter...oh my.

I like unique but that's a bit too much for me.

Wowwwww!!!!

Back