JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m kind of digging the patch look. What are your thoughts?

d19b50a0e5ce953b3867f5e09a1f075f.jpg

There are some huge fans of the patch hats out there. I'm very indifferent to the current patches but think it could be amazing with the right designs.

I like the ability to switch out the patches. More of a fan of the TM type circle patches though. Less in your face. Lot of potential here.

Do those velcro to the cap? I like them ok, but I tend to like classic / minimalist caps.

• Admin
Do those velcro to the cap? I like them ok, but I tend to like classic / minimalist caps.

Yes sir. And the Velcro part has the Puma logo as well

267e8208999e658b3f4400e26136f132.jpg

There are some huge fans of the patch hats out there. I'm very indifferent to the current patches but think it could be amazing with the right designs.

I wear all mine sans patch, I think they look better. Great fitting hats!

I wear all mine sans patch, I think they look better. Great fitting hats!

Agreed. I wear mine without the patch but have the patches around my office as decorations.

Agreed. I wear mine without the patch but have the patches around my office as decorations.

I swap the patches on and off the patches in the pic above, I’ve never seen but would love to own a few

Not for me, but the material of Puma hats are always top notch.

I swap the patches on and off the patches in the pic above, I’ve never seen but would love to own a few

Yeah those are a few new ones to me too. JB gets a lot of fun stuff in the mail.

undecided. big fan of their "P" hats though.

I am a big fan of the patch work. Gives you so many options it’s like having multiple hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the idea a lot. I would love to get a neutral color and be able to add whatever colors/designs I was in the mood for or that matched what I was wearing.

I hope they expand patch designs and let you order separately. I got the LE orange one so I could do this scripting, would love to have even more options.

e816bfb4eedc2f1272b729456ca769c5.jpg

I am kind of digging this. I think my wife would too, as it would keep the actual hat collection down.

I love the idea of being able to customize the hat. I tried one on and looked like a goober but I'd have one for sure if it fit better.

Love the idea. Having the ability to change it up is great.

That is super cool and i like being able to change it up a bit!

Brian

i like it!

My go to hat this year so far. Love the way they fit and the ability to make it a “different” hat via the patch.

Easy customization is awesome but I am still undecided until I see one in person and try it on for myself.

These look great, one of my favorite caps are Pumas. Great fit and quality build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back