2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

So who has the low round of the day? Yesterday it was Jordan. Do you think a less popular name puts up a good number or one of the bigger names?

I'm going with Schwartzel with the low round 67 today.

I'm hoping Rickie shoots a 65/66 today to make the cut.

Judging from the wheelsup party photos Graeme McDowell posted last night though, I'm not counting on it ;)

Judging from the wheelsup party photos Graeme McDowell posted last night though, I'm not counting on it ;)

I'm thinking Rickie needs a 66 to be hopeful. It's going to be interesting for sure.

So who has the low round of the day? Yesterday it was Jordan. Do you think a less popular name puts up a good number or one of the bigger names?

Rory or Day will turn in a good round I think. They both were close yesterday, just a little hiccup here and there got em.

Round of the day though....Phil Mickelson! 59. Boom!

Ok, 67 from Phil today. Book it!

I've already counted Rickie out. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think he has a 66 in him today.

Rory or Day will turn in a good round I think. They both were close yesterday, just a little hiccup here and there got em.

I was hopeful Rory was going out earlier today.

Curious to see if Day can jump back in competition with morning conditions, which I expect will have less gusty winds. Speaking of afternoon, I expect Spieth to have a little harder time but still add to his count in the red. Curious to see how Bubba comes out today.

Heading out to play in within the next hour or two, depending on work, so will miss the action live. I hope we don't see anymore 7 putts (or 6 or 5).

I'm baffled by Rickie's performance yesterday. Guy has been a stalwart in majors for years now

He will be another one to watch today.

59 would be magical...but highly unlikely. I'll take a 67 though.

I'm baffled by Rickie's performance yesterday. Guy has been a stalwart in majors for years now

Agree. It felt like every time I saw him on the screen he was looking out at the fairway from somewhere deep in the pine straw. I wonder if the Masters pressure was playing with his mind.

Other than US Open last year (MC), he had made the cut for 2 years in a row at all of them.

That would be a fun party.

A couple doubles on #1 today, but nobody moving too far one way or the other just yet. Hope the amateurs enjoy their second rounds and have a good day today.

I think Day and Rory go low today. Hoping Rickie bounces back and he needs Spieth and the guys at -4 to have play even par or worse to have a chance of being around for the weekend.

I agree, his past couple of years have been pretty good. I bought in and picked him in Fantasy Golf.

I don't know how I missed this stat until now, that's a crazy long run!
CfhA9QIXEAQ3eeR.jpg

That would be a fun party.

A couple doubles on #1 today, but nobody moving too far one way or the other just yet. Hope the amateurs enjoy their second rounds and have a good day today.

Only one person on the course in the red at the moment.

Hoping Day charges back into it today. My contest picks and fantasy team need him to come up big.

The Euros, particularly those UK boys, seem to relish playing in the wind. Rose, Willett, McIlroy are my picks for low round today.

Coverage finally started! Looks like we get to watch Bubba this morning.

Bubba and Poulter are one of the featured groups today? I guarantee I yell at my monitor at least 3-4 times before I head home from work.

I have to look for the name on the back to tell Bubba apart from his caddy since they're both in all white.

Bubba looks like a Caddie today. What he ^ said.

The Euros, particularly those UK boys, seem to relish playing in the wind. Rose, Willett, McIlroy are my picks for low round today.

Per the coverage, the wind isn't up quite as much as they thought it was going to be. So, might be a bit more wide open.

Someone in the first 10 groups

I have to look for the name on the back to tell Bubba apart from his caddy since they're both in all white.

It's easier than that. The guy getting yelled at is the caddie and the guy doing the yelling is Bubba.

Those don't look like the shoes we saw in that GFore thread. Maybe the shoes were the problem yesterday? :alien:

Back