2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I'm ready
d114eb3161d492a6382d8138065943ac.jpg

That is so freaking awesome!

I'll refrain from showing my view. Suffice to say it's no where a cool as that.

That is so freaking awesome!

Thanks. It makes big games rather fun.

I'll refrain from showing my view. Suffice to say it's no where a cool as that.

The difference is you could set this up yourself though. I needed someone to do it for me...haha

I'll be looking at a giant pile of dirt with Masters Radio on the Makita radio lol.
I lose.

another morning and afternoon packed with meetings. going to try and watch and follow along as much as possible

The mental toughness these guys have is crazy. Jason Day goes 5 under on the front and 5 over on the back and I bet he shakes it off quick today and goes right back to scoring.

Some interesting golf yesterday. Following when I could via the Masters app., got to see some stellar playing and some train wrecks. Ernie's putting on #1 was painful to watch. And Fowler's play all day was crazy.
I had to miss a bunch of the late action, and that looked like a lot of wild action. Day, -5 front, +5 back. Cabrera's 9 on #15.
And after seeing the pin placements for today, looks like another fun day at Augusta.

His dad did not sound so sure Billy would be around for the weekend, but not looking bad so far

[IMG
][/IMG]

DSC02123.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC02125.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm going to miss most of the morning rounds so I'll be following along with you guys

It's amazing to watch these guys try to hit the tiny areas that filter to the hole.

Shot makers vs good ball strikers. At their level they hit shots.....well

Great setup JB...looks like you need to adjust the color on the top left screen though

I may have to take a picture of my work set up when live coverage starts today. Yesterday, there wasn't much work going on, so Golf Channel/ESPN and multiple feeds were running at all times.

Hopefully today some good numbers are putt up, so Spieth doesn't run away with things again.

All set to watch some golf while I work today. Winds aren't bad right now but are predicted to be whipping around noon. Will be interesting to see if anyone early can take advantage of the calmer conditions.

Since I missed it yesterday, I watched the "Big Three" do their thing this morning. It got really dusty and hard to breathe when they announced Arnie and everyone cheered, seeing the smile on his face as he stood up.

d276e79cdfd0bec7eb691575d032ff5f.jpg

Ready for these featured groups to get started...and now I'm hungry.

Those fritters look delicious!

You need some Hazelnut coffee with those JB. They look much better than my Hostess donuts I had.

Well now I want an apple fritter. Thanks for that.

So featured group this morning is Bubba Watson, Brandon Grace and Ian Poulter?

So who has the low round of the day? Yesterday it was Jordan. Do you think a less popular name puts up a good number or one of the bigger names?

I'm going with Schwartzel with the low round 67 today.

I'm here waiting impatiently for the live streams page to stop showing "Off Air" for everything.

Back