2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Patrick Reed is -3 today through 8? Had no idea.

Phil = The Silver Bullet today. That is a lot of shiny silver.

Phil has amazing moobs

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lefty is playing pretty good golf right now. See if he can get the putter to heat up.

Not a bad shot by sergio there.

Fantastic pitch by Kuch.

Ok. Since the first hole he was -1. Not terrible. But not all that impressive. I thought he was kind of flat personally.
I would love to see you go play that course and shoot -1 and say that it wasn't that impressive.

And when you shoot +50 for the day, maybe that -1 becomes a little more impressive.

Going to give another (the final) coin away in the next 30 minutes or so.

Would love see Phil make a charge up the leaderboard

Through with my round today now ready to see how golf is really supposed to be played.

They just referred to Els' putt as a "dogleg right"

Rory with another chance for birdie.

DRINK!

Would love see Phil make a charge up the leaderboard

The bad part about that is the announcers can't stop gushing about him. It gets a bit obnoxious.

I know this is going to shock you, Jordan got a good break and came just short of the bunker.

That shot by spieth ha-ha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Going to give another (the final) coin away in the next 30 minutes or so.

Oh wow, I had forgotten about that, I might not should have played earlier today. :smile:

Who won the first 2?

Jordan with the semi shank!

Rory with another chance for birdie.

Fantasy wise and to see some firepower at the top over the weekend is why I want him to close out this round strong. I really thought he would have played better.

JDay failed me today. Hello bottom of the fantasy league!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Man, take away that awful first hole and he may have made the cut. Great focus by Ernie to do that well for the last 35.

Back