2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Thanks for the updates.....

Did anyone notice that they hardly showed any coverage yesterday of Sergio....I thought maybe he was playing bad, but then they showed he was 3 under at the time....Found that a little unusual!

I really don't understand the coverage of the Masters. There seems to be a lot of dead time watching people walking to the hole, talking to caddies, etc., yet there are a load of shots that don't get shown. I remember one year when Rory was up near the top of the leaderboard on Sunday and was playing about even par for the day, but they didn't show a single shot of his for 6 holes. Looks like they select several groups to show all the shots of, then selected shots from others. If they improved the TV coverage it would be an even better tournament for us viewers.

Day with a heck of a shot!

The course is eating these guys alive today .

I won't be surprised if Bubba starts to just go through the motions soon.

dont really root for anyone to play bad but its nice seeing bubba implode at a course where he is a favorite. wonder how much of the allergies/sinus infection has bothered him

Beautiful shot by Day!

Beauty there JDay

J Day with the (probably) tap in birdie to get back into red numbers. Heck of a shot!

Day just needs to heat the putter up...swing looks good.

Ahh, the roars of Augusta in the background.

Poulter's outfit would be more appropriate in Miami than at the Masters.

Let's go Day! Need a big push

I've been cheering for Ernie to hole all those long putts. Makes me not want to watch when he steps over a 3-5 footer.

My man Kuchar is struggling +1 on the day. Need him to turn it around.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm probably behind, but it looks like the projected cut line is +4.

That first hole is quite unforgiving

And Jason Day back into the red. Keep it going.

Anyone think the Kid will get it to 10 under? I'm thinking he will start running away with this today. Team Spieth is prepared.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bubba searching for the wind to blame it on.

The world is just out to get bubber

Oh yeah..... Bubba boy is donezo.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Pheweee, Bubba looks HEATED

Back