2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

Hope I get to see you again dude, always a blast.

Agreed, have been lucky enough to get to 1 THP event each of the last 2 years, really want to extend the streak with at least 1 in 2016. I would not complain if it ended up being 2-3 though...

So many fun ones on the horizon too!!

Agreed, have been lucky enough to get to 1 THP event each of the last 2 years, really want to extend the streak with at least 1 in 2016. I would not complain if it ended up being 2-3 though...

So many fun ones on the horizon too!!

I hope to have a streak likes yours!

Just leaves a better chance for you ASN. Just saying, the Grandaddy is during the week as well.

That is why I have over 6 weeks of vacation saved up, for emergencies like THP!

Man, I need to fix whatever the glitch is in my swing before our meeting... I was hitting everything left yesterday.
Happy Monday, folks!

Man, I need to fix whatever the glitch is in my swing before our meeting... I was hitting everything left yesterday.
Happy Monday, folks!

I have so much to work on, but luckily plenty of time for all of us to get dialed in!

Happy Monday, folks!

I'm in a right side funk.

I have the 2 way miss right now... getting better but still a long way to go.

That shank I hit at Laguna Seca on the par 3 on the back nine still has me messed up.

Looks like you won Won. Hope you have a nice shelf for the trophy.

congrats Wonton! how many strokes you going to be giving me for the singles match on sunday?

Haha Roger, I'm going to have to ask you to have mercy on me.

Haha Roger, I'm going to have to ask you to have mercy on me.

Whatever man, you will probably murder me.

Getting quiet in here, we are less than 5 months away!!

Been busy the last few days around here, but definitely looking forward to this! SoCal needs to get their Captain situation figured out :wink:

Whatever man, you will probably murder me.

Getting quiet in here, we are less than 5 months away!!

Nah, my handicap is around 17 right now. I think it will be a close/good match between us.

Nah, my handicap is around 17 right now. I think it will be a close/good match between us.

I am a 15 now, but think it will be back to 14 when the new one comes out, so we should be close.

Either way it will be fun!

Uh oh...someone is getting a practice round at La Purisima on the 22nd. Its Pingstew's birthday and we are taking a Friday foursome to better get the lay of the land!

Uh oh...someone is getting a practice round at La Purisima on the 22nd. Its Pingstew's birthday and we are taking a Friday foursome to better get the lay of the land!

Hell yeah, nothing wrong with a little recon :D. Tell Pingstew I said Happy Birthday once it rolls around!

Awesome, are Scotty and Josh in for our get together? If so that would be fantastic!

On a different note, I found Nike Dri Fit Victory Polors in the agreed upon colors for the NorCal crew. At the very least I'll be looking fresh for this outing, haha!

On a different note, I found Nike Dri Fit Victory Polors in the agreed upon colors for the NorCal crew. At the very least I'll be looking fresh for this outing, haha!

Shh, don't tip our hand bro! :)

Awesome, are Scotty and Josh in for our get together? If so that would be fantastic!

They are both on the fence. Scott is probable, Josh is tentative. I'll get em!

Back