2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

wow... Phil is loving the water these past two holes... he's going to miss the cut at this rate

Bye bye Lefty.

This course has whooped @$$ so far. Tomorrow going to be just as bad?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

This course has whooped @$$ so far. Tomorrow going to be just as bad?

Worse.

Weather will be windy.

Nice shot by dj...chance to go 1 under

Langer at +1 (T14). Awesome!

Dude is a grinder, so these conditions really help him out honestly. Takes the big advantage away from the long hitters. Would love to see Bernhard continue to play well!

Nice shot DJ. Possibly 3 back going into the weekend? That could be a solid chance of a runner up or something.

I just love the Masters. I know how each ball is likely to react when it lands on the green. Just not that way at any other major.

Looks like the cut will be +6 so Phil is looking like he his going home. I have 4 misses on my fantasy team and none of my 6 players are closer than 15th, I will be dropping like a rock.

Just glad to see Jordan didn't run away with it today. It's going to be a really exciting weekend at Augusta

Looking forward to seeing Danny Lee tomorrow. Guy is a gamer.

Ton of guys I like to root for near the top of the leaderboard. Going to be a lot of fun.

Worse.

Weather will be windy.

Excellent. I like watching these guys struggle. I mean -35 under is cool and all, but a string of triple bogeys really shows who these guys are.

Sun tzu said something about holding a man over a volcano and then can really know the man.

Mt. Augusta looks ready to explode.

Phil just doesn't have it. Greyed out no belt and all, does.not.have.

His scripting is terrible.

Who the heck is Phil's clothing sponsor? And how horrible is it that I have no clue about that with the second best player of this generation. Marketing fail by someone.

Looking forward to seeing Danny Lee tomorrow. Guy is a gamer.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing the fat guys make a run at it

Phil looking like not making the weekend

Gonna have to call it a night here, been up 18 hours today and struggling now so will have to catch up in the morning

Double for phil

Back to back doubles.

Phil missing the cut blows.

Really hoping for Rory to push Speith. That would be a fun Sunday round to watch.

Nice shot DJ. Possibly 3 back going into the weekend? That could be a solid chance of a runner up or something.
This made me laugh, well done Wardy.

I really hope someone can push Spieth. I'd love to see Rory and JSloth battling it out on Sunday. Would kill my fantasy picks, but it would be fun to watch.

Excellent. I like watching these guys struggle. I mean -35 under is cool and all, but a string of triple bogeys really shows who these guys are.

Sun tzu said something about holding a man over a volcano and then can really know the man.

Mt. Augusta looks ready to explode.

Thats why I like the US Open. One of the few times throughout they year that they actually have rough that really penalizes them.

Back