April 9th PNW Mini Get Together - Furry Creek Golf Club, BC,

I'm picking up jays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bud. Will send you my address in the AM

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ryan since you have so far to drive do you want to park at my place and i can drive my car?

Looks like a great time. Unfortunately I can't make it. Hit them well gents!
o.png

Anybody is getting excited here or what?!

Anybody is getting excited here or what?!
Super excited to tee it !!! Thus week we t by fast though

36 holes of awesomeness awaits ! I keep dreaming of the course at night ....I may be happy

Ryan since you have so far to drive do you want to park at my place and i can drive my car?

I think I'll just end up driving myself, could be a touch tight in your rig with 3 of us and golf bags!

I'm really pumped for this guys. Just what I need after a stressful (but successful) week at work!

I think I'll just end up driving myself, could be a touch tight in your rig with 3 of us and golf bags!

I'm really pumped for this guys. Just what I need after a stressful (but successful) week at work!

N oworries, from what I understand Curtis is driving himself as well so it's just me in my rig.

N oworries, from what I understand Curtis is driving himself as well so it's just me in my rig.
I thought you were getting Dustin?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I thought you were getting Dustin?

I thought I was but Yan's picking him up now. So I have a free spot or am more than happy ripping up there myself

I'm looking forward to this so much. Can't wait to tee it up with you all.

I thought I was but Yan's picking him up now. So I have a free spot or am more than happy ripping up there myself
Oh ok, didn't realize that. I might be down, where do you live? So long as it's not too far out of my way

I'll be at the GF's just off Cambie and King Ed. No worries either way though

You guys have a blast.
Hope to meet/see you guys at a THP event sometime. Never know, maybe the Grandaddy, with first contest going on now.

You guys have a blast.
Hope to meet/see you guys at a THP event sometime. Never know, maybe the Grandaddy, with first contest going on now.
I think it's safe to say we all have #TheFreakingGrandaddy in our minds right now. We'll be talking about it out there that's for sure!

I'll be at the GF's just off Cambie and King Ed. No worries either way though
Gotcha, I will map it when I get home (just flew back from Philly) and let ya know. Either way I appreciate the offer!
You guys have a blast.
Thanks JB! Hoping our next meeting is sooner rather than later. You can bet I'm in on that contest!

Gotcha, I will map it when I get home (just flew back from Philly) and let ya know. Either way I appreciate the offer!

Thanks JB! Hoping our next meeting is sooner rather than later. You can bet I'm in on that contest!

I am grabbing Dustin now, so I dunno about space lol. Could probably squeeze you in if you are interested.

What contest are we talking about?

I am grabbing Dustin now, so I dunno about space lol. Could probably squeeze you in if you are interested.

What contest are we talking about?
Haha we'll see. Grandaddy contest man!

Less than 24 hrs boys!

So stoked!

Gulby, I'll just drive myself I think, sounds like it'll be a little tight haha. Army if you're interested in sharing though let me know.

OHH YEAH! I'm like a child and can't wait to be off work tonight! See you tomorrow boys!

Another 1.5 then I'm off work. Yes!!!! Cannot wait gentlemen

Another 1.5 then I'm off work. Yes!!!! Cannot wait gentlemen

I hate you right now, I still have another 5.5 hours.

Anyone know about the practice facility? There a point in getting there pretty early?

I hate you right now, I still have another 5.5 hours.

Anyone know about the practice facility? There a point in getting there pretty early?
Haha Justin,but I start at 430 am that's the downside

Back