2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Spieth looking at another bogey on 6! Wheels are off!!

Spieth is in danger of dropping another shot at 6

Wooooo! Hoping Spieth stumbles big time!

Haven't been able to watch and total skim job here: what has happened to Speith the last few holes?

Poults and Watson both miss the 3 footer from the same spot! LOL

Haven't been able to watch and total skim job here: what has happened to Speith the last few holes?

Double on 5 and it looks like a bogey on 6

4 putt on 5

tee shot on 6 over the green and pitched to 17ft. has that left to save par...

Seems like this is starting to set up as a tournament where anyone at even par or better will have a good chance going into the weekend.

Spieth is lower in the hooker count though for sure.

Look. Here's the thing.... That's like his life choice man. Don't judge the kid. :alien:

I'd love to see the stats on how 4, 5 and 6 are playing today. I cursory look at the leaderboard seems to show that a good chunk of the people who made good starts have been derailed on those holes.

I'm still sticking with my even round score for him today. That would be a good round today.

Think all would walk away if you offered them that score today.

Just like that Jordan says....whatever bishes, I can putt lights frickin out, remember?! Solid par save!

VJ Singh has the low round of the day going right now. Only 9 players under par for the day.

Back