Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

I'm set and ready to go.

I still am not set, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pick the wings and wild for the cup.

Haha, don't thing the wings make it past the panthers, east I know what I'll do, it's the west that's giving me fits

Haha, don't thing the wings make it past the panthers, east I know what I'll do, it's the west that's giving me fits

Yeah some tough match ups out west. I spent all of 2 minutes picking bracket. I just went with what I want, so well see how this works out.

Yeah some tough match ups out west. I spent all of 2 minutes picking bracket. I just went with what I want, so well see how this works out.

Usually not wel for me lol

In and my picks were done with a flip of the coin. I used to watch hockey like no other, but haven't watched one game this year.

I spent about 2 min picking and about 5 trying to figure out why it wouldn't save....doh.

I spent about 2 min picking and about 5 trying to figure out why it wouldn't save....doh.

So I guess this means a Canadian is going to win this thing. Good luck dude.

At least they did something this year in hockey
No sweat off my b@lls. My teams are all in the US and I picked one of them to take the cup.

At least they did something this year in hockey
50c3c7e5191b9e14ef08743176e23700.jpg

Shall we continue?

Crest would enjoy the next option.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

21 people so far. That's pretty good for us hockey folks. But who is Cup to DC 2? I thought we were using our forum names to make it easier.

21 people so far. That's pretty good for us hockey folks. But who is Cup to DC 2? I thought we were using our forum names to make it easier.

Some people might of already had their NHL.com set up with a different name... Luckily I pick the same thing.... But in guessing crest

Some people might of already had their NHL.com set up with a different name... Luckily I pick the same thing.... But in guessing crest

Nope, he was smarter than I thought and used his forum name.:alien:

Now I remember.

Meanwhile in the United States.

Pretty sure that wasn't THIS year

No, but thanks for quoting it and getting it closer to the top of a page and not lost at the bottom.:alien:

At least we don't have this in our country.

Sincerely

No, but thanks for quoting it and getting it closer to the top of a page and not lost at the bottom.:alien:

At least we don't have this in our country.

Sincerely

Merica

Pretty sure that wasn't THIS year
International men's hockey hasn't happened yet. You said Canadian team

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back