2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Moving away from the spoilt brat Bubba to the much more classy Tom Watson, looking at the score board and the likely cut mark at the moment, it would be great to see him get a run going and make it through to the weekend of his final Masters tournament.

I'm all in on the Rory train. Hopefully he picks up a little steam.

JDay failed me today. Hello bottom of the fantasy league!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I'll be looking up to you after this week.

Fantasy wise and to see some firepower at the top over the weekend is why I want him to close out this round strong. I really thought he would have played better.

Just so much inconsistency with the putter. Needs to get it going and keep it going.

At least Ernie didn't get "injured" yesterday. I'll give him that. Most of theses clowns would have made an excuse to withdraw after that mess.

Man, take away that awful first hole and he may have made the cut. Great focus by Ernie to do that well for the last 35.

His back 9 today (oops, second nine) was solid for sure.

Just so much inconsistency with the putter. Needs to get it going and keep it going.

I still think that left hand low isn't quite "normal" to him

Moving away from the spoilt brat Bubba to the much more classy Tom Watson, looking at the score board and the likely cut mark at the moment, it would be great to see him get a run going and make it through to the weekend of his final Masters tournament.

If he makes the cut it may not be his final one, there was some talk yesterday along those lines in one of the interviews.

I know this is going to shock you, Jordan got a good break and came just short of the bunker.
And then a bit so great second. Went be an easy up and down from there either.

getting caught up after some crazy meetings. not much red on the leaderbord from guys today. if spieth shoots even par he may increase his lead

Jason Day was the most selected player in the contest
Bubba Watson was the second most selected in the contest
3 people selected Tiger Woods

I still think that left hand low isn't quite "normal" to him

He claims he's been practicing with it for awhile as part of other drills. Seems like a bandaid. Wasn't it in 2014 that he was working with Stockton and went on a winning rampage?

The radio feed isn't too bad, hooked it up in the car while driving.

And then a bit so great second. Went be an easy up and down from there either.

His short game has been so good, he can still save par there.

TW?!

Nice pitch there from The Sloth

Lol. Tiger Woods?

My Aussie picks are still in and looking like they'll be there this weekend. Day is definitely my best bet. Can't root against Speith though, he's really surprised me! Different player this week...

What about Phil?

His short game has been so good, he can still save par there.
If anyone can do it, he can. When he is on, there might not be a guy with a better short game.

At this point I wish I would've picked Tiger instead of Rickie.

He claims he's been practicing with it for awhile as part of other drills. Seems like a bandaid. Wasn't it in 2014 that he was working with Stockton and went on a winning rampage?

I think so bc he went on that major run putting lights out IIRC

Back