2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Now Spieth gets to put the jacket on Willett. That's brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Willett and Westwood on my fantasy squad. I like the way this is shaping up :D

Unfortunately for Willet, the story will be of the Spieth meltdown and choke, not so much his win.

Regardless, he did what it took and won. Play well on Sunday at Augusta and you have a chance.

My dad needs Matsuyama to get up and down to win his pool. It's freaking funny to sit here and watch.

Time to celebrate Danny boy!

Ball game.

The star of this Years Masters was the Course! Augusta National put up a fight!

Only other course I've seen that looks that perfect is The Hideaway

Annnnnnndddd that's a wrap

And it'd official... congrats to willet!

Look at Willetts card too...

Is it possible to say both are the case?

I guess. At the end of the day, the fact that Willett finished two better than what Jordan started the day has to be considered.

Spieth just needs to hole out from the tee on 18, right?

How crazy would it be if Jordan holed out from the fairway on 18 to tie!
Nevermind, what a sick feeling he must have right now, Congrats to Danny and the person who picked him!

Wow, holy wow.

Spieth fought back hard but that quad was just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to over come.

Feel bad for Jordan having to go put the green jacket on Willet. That's going to be tough.

Congrats to Willet!! Man and to think I took him in fantasy because he was some what of a bargain and I heard something on the GC about him being a great wind player.

My dad needs Matsuyama to get up and down to win his pool. It's freaking funny to sit here and watch.
I really thought he would be in the running today

Danny, outstanding! Happy for that dude.

I want to give Jordan a hug.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Congrats to Danny Willet. Well played all week

How can his phone even need charging???

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Why does Willet's phone need charging?

Nevermind, what a sick feeling he must have right now, Congrats to Danny and the person who picked him!

Cooooookiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Back