2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Jordans a class act but you could see his face when he put that jacket on Willet! Dude is suffering right now. Feel bad for him

Gravity is kicking in hard. Reality is next.

He will rebound quick.

I think so too. He'd been wavering on play quality the last month or so.. Last two weeks suggests something else will be coming soon.

Congratulations Cookie!!!! Great win man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny Willets brother with no chill whatsoever

3679ee459ce5302d8a8cce71d461cdfe.jpg

I'm thinking PJ has been hitting the pub pretty hard tonight.

Jordan looked pissed to me. Not at Willet but at himself. He'll bounce back.

Well played by Willet but I'm feeling a bit unfulfilled after that Masters Sunday. Bummed a bigger name didn't win.

I laughed way too hard at this:

Well played by Willet but I'm feeling a bit unfulfilled after that Masters Sunday. Bummed a bigger name didn't win.

You're not happy with the 12th ranked player in the world winning? Don't worry, I have more than enough glee for the both of us :)

Willet might not have been a big name coming in to the tournament, but given his work ethic I think he'll be so over the next few years.

Bigger name? Willet is a big name on the European Tour, finished 2nd to Rory in the race to Dubai. So it's not like he's a no name.

I laughed way too hard at this:

You and me both, hahahahaha. I f'ing love the internet :rofl:

You're not happy with the 12th ranked player in the world winning? Don't worry, I have more than enough glee for the both of us :)
Nope, not happy.

Wanted Jason Day to win. Feel indifferent about Danny winning. Good for him and his new family!

Rich Lerner said it best, when you look at all the collapses; Rory, Norman, Venturi, Strange, none of them had to put the jacket on the winner like Jordan had too. I really respect Jordan for how he conducted himself during all this. Truly a classy individual.

Well, he's not a big name that's for sure. He's having a great year. He was 112th, then moved to 12th and will now be top 10. But what's his true game? We'll see. Will he still be top 20 3 years from now? Not an easy task, even after a major win. See Dufner, Bradely.....

Truthfully that is how I felt when Larry Mize won but he has proven to be a solid champion.

Well, he's not a big name that's for sure. He's having a great year. He was 112th, then moved to 12th and will now be top 10. But what's his true game? We'll see. Will he still be top 20 3 years from now? Not an easy task, even after a major win. See Dufner, Bradely.....

Barry I've been keeping my eye on him since following him in Pinehurst during the U.S. Open. I think this guy is going to be around for a while.

3 aces on 16 today, just crazy.

Saw that and thought it was a mistype. Insane (and an obviously fairly easy feeder pin for these guys)...:not to discount the aces.

Congratulations to Danny and Callaway Golf! Kind of a painful day and week to watch, but Danny played well today and took advantage of the opportunity.

Oh man. Oh man. Hahahahhahaha

Congrats to the winner even if it wasn't my guy Dustin Johnson

This was a great thread I mean look almost 7100k posts. Thanks for chatting it up everyone!

I was on tape delay so I couldn't join this thread live. Let me just say that was hard to watch. I see a lot of people were calling it on the front nine for Jordan already. Golf is funny like that......

Back