2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

NATE.

Did you see the blue Longhorn had behind Casey's pitch?

Already did, thanks!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Well done sir

Who are the idiots that choose the featured groups. I have to watch Duff, Reed and Thomas all day.
Where's Rory and Spieth!!

Pretty pitch there for Bryson on 15.

The was a great chip by DeChambeau

Some confusion from the UK commentators on why Casey played his chip from there - did he shank his 4th shot?

Just got home in time to see Tom Watson tee off on 18 and the ESPN story. Can't wait for the ovation when he gets to the green.

Great chip by Bryson to go into solo second. Awesome.

Who are the idiots that choose the featured groups. I have to watch Duff, Reed and Thomas all day.

Why aren't you watching the broadcast?

Some confusion from the UK commentators on why Casey played his chip from there - did he shank his 4th shot?

He put his 2nd in the water.

His second shot went into the water

My guess is ESPN got to pick what went to the 2nd level. No way they were going to give them Spieth/Rory/Mickelson as they are great TV.

was just told on Twitter that Spieth is not known for slow play

He put his 2nd in the water.

I realise that, but the commentators over here reckon he was playing from a drop area that wasn't inline with where the ball went in to the hazard. So they were wondering if he had messed up his 4th shot (the drop).

I realise that, but the commentators over here reckon he was playing from a drop area that wasn't inline with where the ball went in to the hazard. So they were wondering if he had messed up his 4th shot (the drop).

I think 15 usually has a designated drop area if you choose to use it.

NATE.

Did you see the blue Longhorn had behind Casey's pitch?

1CaseyMasters_zpsfjc3fiyh.jpg

Has an amateur ever been in the final group on a Sat. or Sun.?

My guess is ESPN got to pick what went to the 2nd level. No way they were going to give them Spieth/Rory/Mickelson as they are great TV.

The featured groups are selected before rounds 1 and 2 are started. They announced the pairings on the 5th, they have no idea who will be hot or cold prior to the start. Also, they don't care. I'm just happy I got to see all 18 holes for several groups for 2 days opposed to how it was in years past.

No. They wanted a specific spot to hit from which was exactly 37 paces, a distance Casey likes.

So awesome to see that ovation for Watson on 18.

Back