Scotty Cameron putters

Just absolutely horrible... what a nightmare it would be to receive a putter back from refinishing like that!

haha, there's no way. That's a dude in a cold winter garage. No sensible human would do that for money.

haha, there's no way. That's a dude in a cold winter garage. No sensible human would do that for money.
I would agree. Someone would have to be an idiot to do that for money and even bigger one to pay for it

But it is so shiny! So absolutely horrifyingly shiny!

New M2 1st of 500 will be here tom. 2016 Masters Headcover arrived today. Hopefully it shows up before league tom night so I can roll it.

This is a refinsh tragedy.

s-l1600.jpg
Is that a chromed TEI3?? Or a fudged up gss??

I installed 2x25g on my Scotty before going to the putting green today. Results were great, I love the added weight.

Is that a chromed TEI3?? Or a fudged up gss??
Looks like a truly fudged GSS. That's just painful to look at at.

If anyone is in the market for a really nice SS Laguna 2, on the WRX there is one for very reasonable price. Honestly if I didn't have my 1.5, I would snag that one too!

Another added to the collection....Select Newport M1.....:D:D:D

2007acbf479f5a4d8e834ac48c957275.jpg

Picked this up today after rolling all the new selects. I like the feel over the older models and it has a nice quiet thud. Not a huge change from the 2014 dual balance I have now but very subtle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2007acbf479f5a4d8e834ac48c957275.jpg

Picked this up today after rolling all the new selects. I like the feel over the older models and it has a nice quiet thud. Not a huge change from the 2014 dual balance I have now but very subtle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It really is a great feel. It's soft without being too soft, very similar to a nice mid-milled putter.

I never did roll Army's on Saturday after meaning to, but I can say I really like the look and the weight of it in hand. Lord knows I shouldn't be messing with my flatstick at all the way I'm rolling it ATM, but if I was a stupid idiot and wanted to cheat on it, this one would be up there as a possibility.

You have much better photography skills than I. The stock grip is perfect for me.
Nice! I've been playing the SC Pistolero for some time now, might get it installed, just cause the feel is completely different for me.

Got the M2 in hand! Can't wait to roll it!

I installed 2x25g on my Scotty before going to the putting green today. Results were great, I love the added weight.
Good stuff. Sometimes it can pay to tinker a little bit.

Got the M2 in hand! Can't wait to roll it!

Nice, good looking flatstick! Making the trip to Gateway? If so, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Still not sure which putter I'm bringing, may have to bring a few and see which one rolls the best there.

Back