NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
NHL network had the top 25 cup clinching goals on earlier... It's funny crest, I didn't see the caps on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHL network had the top 25 cup clinching goals on earlier... It's funny crest, I didn't see the caps on there

I wonder why :alien:

I don't have warm fuzzies over this first series for CHI.

And I really don't like STL.

I don't have warm fuzzies over this first series for CHI.

And I really don't like STL.

Best first round series though. Gonna be a battle.

Best first round series though. Gonna be a battle.

I hope they play opposite nights or times as Sharks V Kings. That will be a good match up as well and being in the coast they should all be late games.

I hope they play opposite nights or times as Sharks V Kings. That will be a good match up as well and being in the coast they should all be late games.

That's another good one and, like you said, we should be able to watch most of both series. Lot of good first round series actually.

I think the Penguins took 3 out of 4 in the regular season. Hoping the Rangers turn that around in the playoffs.

Yeah I'm hoping for the same. Playoffs are a different season.

Looks like I will get to go to game 3 of the Wild/Stars series. It has been a while since I was at an NHL game and seems like forever since I got to see a playoff game in person.

Looks like I will get to go to game 3 of the Wild/Stars series. It has been a while since I was at an NHL game and seems like forever since I got to see a playoff game in person.

That hurts that Parise most likely will be out(?). Have you heard any more in regards to his injury?

I have not. They certainly keep info like that a pretty good secret this time a year.

Playoff game 1 tomorrow night followed by Club Clash Friday, I have a pretty good week ahead of me.

Playoff game 1 tomorrow night followed by Club Clash Friday, I have a pretty good week ahead of me.

Not too shabby.

Winning.

My hockey game, then watching the playoff game.... Club clash, and Friday night dinner followed by putt putt with wake while watching game 2..... Damn good 5 days start tomorrow

My picks went off the reservation lol and idk how that happened.... Stars over panthers for the cup... Don't ask me why or how, I don't know

My picks went off the reservation lol and idk how that happened.... Stars over panthers for the cup... Don't ask me why or how, I don't know

I like the Panthers in the east. I think the match-ups will be favorable.

Yeah, beat the isles, begrudgingly best my wings, smoke the caps but fall short to seguin snipes

Yeah, beat the isles, begrudgingly best my wings, smoke the caps but fall short to seguin snipes

Dallas won't make it past the first round.....I hope.

Dallas won't make it past the first round.....I hope.

Because I HOPE Detroit wins it all.... I think they're out in rd 2

It is a lot of hope. If Parise and Haula are out for any period of time the Wild are toast.

That's why I chose stats in 5, I think they're out to long

That's why I chose stats in 5, I think they're out to long

Dallas has been playing well but I think they need to get a hot goalie and stick with him to win it all. I am not a fan of teams with a goalie rotation having much luck in the playoffs. Have they even named a starter yet?

Dallas has been playing well but I think they need to get a hot goalie and stick with him to win it all. I am not a fan of teams with a goalie rotation having much luck in the playoffs. Have they even named a starter yet?

Idk.... I'm pretty sure I closed my eyes when I chose the western side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back