European Soccer 2015/2016

I am coming for you Smalls!!!

Fellaini in for Man U = Loss for Man U

2nd half underway in Madrid, and an upset is brewing with Atletico Madrid up 1-0 in this game over FC Barcelona, and the aggregate is 2-2 with Atletico leading because of their away goal in Barcelona last week. I can't imagine this game will stay 1-0, but right now, Barca would be out of the Champions League if this result holds.

Well Smalls, I cut the lead a little bit but it appears as if we picked the same teams to advance. At least I am 2nd now! haha

Premier League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, April 16
Norwich vs. Sunderland, 7:45am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
Man United vs. Aston Villa, 10am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Everton vs. Southampton, 10am, USA and NBC Sports Live Extra
Newcastle vs. Swansea, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
West Brom vs. Watford, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Chelsea vs. Manchester City, 12:30pm, NBC, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, April 17
Leicester vs. West Ham, 8:30am, NBCSN, Telemundo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Bournemouth vs. Liverpool, 8:30am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace, 11am, NBCSN, Telemundo and NBC Sports Live Extra

Monday, April 18
Stoke vs. Spurs, 3pm, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra

I really hope Sunderland can stay up. I want Yedlin to keep playing at a high level, it is a great thing for his USMNT development

Aguero with the goal in the 33rd minute!

Another goal by Aguero and it's 2-0 City over Chelsea in the 5th minute.

Red card on the Chelsea keeper and Aguero gets his hat trick on the PK. 3-0 City with 10 minutes left.

Crystal Palace scores a late goal to draw with Arsenal. More points dropped for Wenger.

City moves into third on goal differential (+6 over Arsenal).

Crystal Palace scores a late goal to draw with Arsenal. More points dropped for Wenger.

City moves into third on goal differential (+6 over Arsenal).
#WengerOut

Stoke vs Spurs today at 3:00 PM not really expecting much given how the last couple weeks have gone for Stoke. I would take a scoreless draw at this point.

Stoke vs Spurs today at 3:00 PM not really expecting much given how the last couple weeks have gone for Stoke. I would take a scoreless draw at this point.

I'd love to see Stoke win tonight.

I'd love to see Stoke win tonight.
Me too. I just don't see it happening especially with the form lately. They just need another piece to make that final push to fight for Europe. I was hopefully they could get there this season but realistically it is next season.

Well this is going kinda how I thought it would... Stoke getting handled

Wow that was an amazing finish. Spurs dominating

Spurs 5 points back now. Any shot with 4 games to play? I would guess that LC would have to lay a big egg for it to happen, right?

Spurs 5 points back now. Any shot with 4 games to play? I would guess that LC would have to lay a big egg for it to happen, right?
5 points is doable. Depends on who each team has left to play. I am hoping for an exciting finish to the season.

When City won in 2012 they were left for dead against United with a month to go and they pulled it out. So always a chance.

Spurs def have a shot, LC has to play Swansea City w/o Vardy (Out for the next match & possibly another one as well) at Man U, 2 months ago i would have picked LC in a blow out (I may have posted that here as well), but Man U is playing better, then they have Everton & Chelsea. LC has a 5 point lead but it could easily be 2 after next weekend & then its really game on

Leicester have, Swansea (H), Manure (A), Everton (H), and Chelski (A). They need 8 points from those 4 games.
Tottenscum have, West Brom (H), Chelski (A), Southampton (H), and Newcastle (A).

Man City have 5 games left and are currently 13 points behind Leicester, mathematically possible but realistically impossible to win the league.

The fourth spot for the Champions league is between Arsenil and Manure, West Ham have a outside chance. Its a good end to a great season.

In the last 4 league games West Ham have lost 8 points to bad refereeing decisions those points would of had in 3rd spot. But thats just a little bit of Bias bitterness over the poor standard of refereeing this season.

Leicester have, Swansea (H), Manure (A), Everton (H), and Chelski (A). They need 8 points from those 4 games.
Tottenscum have, West Brom (H), Chelski (A), Southampton (H), and Newcastle (A).

Man City have 5 games left and are currently 13 points behind Leicester, mathematically possible but realistically impossible to win the league.

The fourth spot for the Champions league is between Arsenil and Manure, West Ham have a outside chance. Its a good end to a great season.

In the last 4 league games West Ham have lost 8 points to bad refereeing decisions those points would of had in 3rd spot. But thats just a little bit of Bias bitterness over the poor standard of refereeing this season.
City actually have four games left after their horrendous draw with Newcastle. 12 points back and all but dead in the water for the title. Arsenal is one point behind City for third but with a game in hand. And fourth place in the Premiere League isn't necessarily a guarantee for Champions League next season.

City actually have four games left after their horrendous draw with Newcastle. 12 points back and all but dead in the water for the title. Arsenal is one point behind City for third but with a game in hand. And fourth place in the Premiere League isn't necessarily a guarantee for Champions League next season.
I thought 4th was guaranteed CL for next season, just not the season after next.

Also...#WengerOut

Back